Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
Upvote
0
If someone is dumb enough to put their account number on a roll..................coinmojo said:S_F
I'm assuming the posting of the account number is supposed to be humor? Right?
Mojo
Silver_Fox said:If someone is dumb enough to put their account number on a roll..................coinmojo said:S_F
I'm assuming the posting of the account number is supposed to be humor? Right?
Mojo

Why not. If they are dumb enough to put it on there where any one can get it.jrf30 said:And you posted it on the internet!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I post all my machine finds in the machine find thread. If someone wants to PM me and describe what , where and when and they are correct, they can have them back.LJ said:BTW - I didn't hear you calling out the person who left coins in the coin counter tray that you swiped.....lol.
Silver_Fox said:I post all my machine finds in the machine find thread. If someone wants to PM me and describe what , where and when and they are correct, they can have them back.LJ said:BTW - I didn't hear you calling out the person who left coins in the coin counter tray that you swiped.....lol.
Did you see your wanted poster?LJ said:Silver_Fox said:I post all my machine finds in the machine find thread. If someone wants to PM me and describe what , where and when and they are correct, they can have them back.LJ said:BTW - I didn't hear you calling out the person who left coins in the coin counter tray that you swiped.....lol.
Don't take me too serious now SF.....you have been around long enough to know me by now.........
Silver_Fox said:Did you see your wanted poster?LJ said:Silver_Fox said:I post all my machine finds in the machine find thread. If someone wants to PM me and describe what , where and when and they are correct, they can have them back.LJ said:BTW - I didn't hear you calling out the person who left coins in the coin counter tray that you swiped.....lol.
Don't take me too serious now SF.....you have been around long enough to know me by now.........
Silver_Fox said:Why not. If they are dumb enough to put it on there where any one can get it.jrf30 said:And you posted it on the internet!
![]()
![]()
![]()