What's new

Yo account number 154107088, quit shorting rolls

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I'm calling out the owner of account # 154107088 here in CA. Your a cheat and a thief. I bought some of your $20 rolls. They only had $19.50. I hope all your boxes are skunks. You should be ashamed of yourself.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_31.webp
    ScreenHunter_31.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 577
Upvote 0
umm.... cant you get in trouble for posting someone elses personal info on the internet??? Thats got to be illegal some way or another.
Maybe the guy was making stacks and stacing the sucessive piles to the height of the last and somewere down the line made a mistake. Quite frankly I cant belive the bank didnt double check them. If you bring rolls in where Im from they will open them on the spot and toss them in the coin counter. I bet it was the bank that made the guy or girl write the account number on the rolls so they could check them later when they werent so busy. or have their vault manager do it. Then you walked in looking to buy all them for $10 a roll!... Problem solved!


I also agree with LJ.... its part of the hobby.
 
bigtime400 said:
umm.... cant you get in trouble for posting someone elses personal info on the internet??? Thats got to be illegal some way or another.
It wasn't like I stole the info. Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. Blame the bank.
 
bigtime400 said:
Maybe the guy was making stacks and stacing the sucessive piles to the height of the last and somewere down the line made a mistake.

The first thing I learned is that quality control on halves is the worst of any coin. Any good CRHer does not stack to count halves. I have seen many JFKs that are half the thickness of others.
 
"Dumb enough to put your account number on the roll"....my bank WON'T accept coins if they're not rolled OR your account number isn't on the roll, I've never seen hand rolled halves in the bank I go too, I have to order....they don't keep them on hand, when I take back my returns, they tell me , they have to unroll them all, bag them, and return them via the car service
 
Ju8vP3t said:
"Dumb enough to put your account number on the roll"....my bank WON'T accept coins if they're not rolled OR your account number isn't on the roll, I've never seen hand rolled halves in the bank I go too, I have to order....they don't keep them on hand, when I take back my returns, they tell me , they have to unroll them all, bag them, and return them via the car service
You heard me right greenie. I really don't care what the bank tells me they do with them. I would never put any of my information on a roll.....period. How about...I am smart enough to know better. This is the second roll with numbers of someone who has crossed me that I have posted.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom