What's new

Yo! The powers that be... What if... Treasure Net Smart phone App!

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just curious are there anything in the works about treasure net making a smartphone App? At 99 cents for each app sold I bet it would make a great addition to this forum and expand it capabilities... just think of uploading finds while in the field or just keeping up to date while on the road... I think it would be a great way to expand the site and maybe even bring in some more working capital for you guys. what do you all think?

Chukers
 
I'd buy that for a dollar. :headbang:
 
Does anyone here have the talent to make smartphone apps? Like Apple IOS or Android APPS?


Chukers
 
Yup! That is a great idea! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom