What's new

You guys are going to hate me, but...

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I scored another Seated half, my second this month! 1859-O in much better shape than the other seated I scored a few weeks ago. Second roll into box and only keeper in box. Other 3 boxes produced 12-40%ers with a bunch of 1969s looking uncirculated.
 

Attachments

  • 8409 113 (2).webp
    8409 113 (2).webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0
Best Ive ever found is a 1911 half in rough shape.

Very nice find.
 
joad said:
I scored another Seated half, my second this month! 1859-O in much better shape than the other seated I scored a few weeks ago. Second roll into box and only keeper in box. Other 3 boxes produced 12-40%ers with a bunch of 1969s looking uncirculated.

One of the BEST things about this board is ... that we do NOT hate you. We truly are EXCITED FOR you. :-)

COngratulations on the WONDERFUL find(s)! Waht GREAT coins you have found this month!

Yes, I wish "I" found them, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy for YOU finding them anyway. :-)
 
Two in one year? WOW!!!! :icon_thumleft:
 
I offically hate you now! :) Nice find there. Congrats!
 
I feel great that you found it. It means I may find one some day. Good things will happen if we just keep trying.

OWS
 
Nice find! I have only found one and it was counterfeit.

HH Mark
 
if it happen to you it could happen to me i am happy thanks for posting. now jealous is a different topic.
 
Just motivates me more to keep looking. Thanks.
 
Then seated's must be anti-social, the one that I found was also the only keeper in the box. HH Mark
 
Very nice find on the seated! Congrats on finding 2 in one month! Hell of a way to start the year!!
 
Very nice find, but no don't hat ya nor am I jealous of you, but SilverCop am a littttle jealous of his fine find not too long ago ;D .
 
Hate is way too strong a feeling for what we are feeling. Maybe mild envy or tepid jealousy but no hate here. JP
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom