What's new

You guys are going to hate me, but...

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I scored another Seated half, my second this month! 1859-O in much better shape than the other seated I scored a few weeks ago. Second roll into box and only keeper in box. Other 3 boxes produced 12-40%ers with a bunch of 1969s looking uncirculated.
 

Attachments

  • 8409 113 (2).webp
    8409 113 (2).webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0
Wow can't say I have seen too many of those. Amaizing and you have found two within a short time. Go for three...keep it up.

Golden Silver
 
Yup I hate You.... LOL

Congratulations and thanks for the eye candy.

Mojo
 
WTG. :thumbsup: Love those Seated!
 
Sweet score Joad! :thumbsup:
 
hate you too. yup

I have not even found a Barber yet less a SL

LOL

DW
 
NICE! I hope I find one someday. I've got a couple barbers from a teller once, never a seated liberty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom