You guys in Idaho County have a heck of a good sheriff

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wouldn't be surprizing if the rest of the county sheriffs joined him Thanks Sheriff !

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
We have a really good constitutional sheriff in Fresno County in Margaret Mimms. She has showed up at every Defend Rural America and Frog and Toad meeting and has pledged to have herself or her deputies on the scene if Fish and Shame interferes with legal mining on Federal Minning claims.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome start to the video I'm gonna have to watch it all when I get home from work. Anyone know if the speaker is involved in the San Bernadino hearings? He mentioned Ca. studies? Very articulate. Notice how the senator said something like.."they told me there would only be three or four of you here":headbang:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I request the moderators of this forum to view the entire video, and make this a sticky thread. Folks, this is a roadmap to defeating the out-of-control EPA
rulemakers (not lawmakers), and the predatory eco-Nazis that care less about stewardship, but only cash settlements. The Idahoans are waking up before its too late. Just as Oklahoma is - just as Montana. It not too late for Oregon or California either. Just simply show this video to your local county authorities -
its all there, the problem and the answers.

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sheriff kind of minded me of Clint Eastwood.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Truly inspiring, I love Idaho too! Was nice to see citizens being treated with respect, unlike our treatment last week at the frogs and toads. I'm with you Fullpan, they're on the right track and most important showing the power that local government possess if they choose to use it. Folks will stand a whole lot taller when they know their local government is representing and looking out for their interests, like elected officials should. Watching that video gives me some hope, and really makes me want to move to Idaho -I know every Idahoan(?) on here just thought "oh great, just what we need a few more Californians!" LOL!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fowled up: I'll bet that more than half the people I've met up are refugees from Kal. We move here for a reason. Several actually. But the political climate is definitely one of them !

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Video even if it is kind of long. Everyone was well spoken, knew their facts, and kept a level head. This should be required viewing for all the political types. They just might get a clue that the people who put them in office are about fed up with the loss of their rights.

I did love the part where they were talking about the fish hanging out for the free meal. I am worried that they'll try to use that against dredgers as well. Getting the fish too fat and all from over feeding. I'm not a dredger but I support their right to mine in their chosen style. If we don't support them, once they're shut down they'll be after placer and lode operations next!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , having pudgy trout is a blessing and a curse.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not a miner, just like detecting and looking through coins. I am in Idaho, so I watched the video (yes, all of it). I was very impressed. Although I still miss Texas where I was born and lived for over 60 years, I'm beginning to really like Idaho! I had never heard about the dredge controversy. The feds are really getting too big and pushy. I don't know what it's going to take to get them off the citizens' backs; but I believe it will come in the near future. People are finally getting fed up with the feds!!!

Bigmanco

Jan 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow good video. I didnt watch it all but .0060% impact ant less then significant thats just of no impact

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big - that's been repeated many times, trouble is science doesn't mean anything against these bulging pockets eco-Nazis.

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
I know there are some folks in our community who are astute in legal jargon not just opinion based on common sense. The key to freedom is law. During a fight like the one in Idaho state reps and senators who are on the side of freedom are easy to spot and they are the ones to introduce new bills. However they are seldom the authors. Bills are written by lobbyists ( including lobbies of local citizens ). I was privileged to witness this happen and have limited involvement in Nevada with the homeschool law. This law was written by two folks in my church (not lawyers) who started a organization and began to lobby. They soon found a state senator (Sharon angle) who sponsored the bill that eventually passed. Now my family live under the FREEDOM this law provides. This law has become the model for the rest of the homeschool parent organizations in other states. My hope is that some guys with this type of talent will step forward and serve us all. Remember the court fights are based in law, we need the law on our side.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff.

Too bad no one from the other side of the issue was there, that room would have ate them alive!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread