What's new

You know you have a good source bank when....

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thurmownator this is for you. ;D

You know you have a good source bank when....

You get in line at your favorite bank and the vault lady holds up one finger in your direction (no, not what you are thinking) and then holds up two. She wants to know how many boxes I want so they can be waiting for me when I get to the front of the line. ;D ;D

You buy two boxes from your favorite teller and he says we have two more in the vault, would you like those also? ;D ;D

You get a bag of halves from another favorite bank and as the manager hands them to you she says there is a lot of silver in here. ;D ;D

(these are all true)
 
Upvote 0
Got to Love That Dan!!

I have a Teller that Tosses me Silver coins When I walk in and does not make me pay for them.
Just the Other Day I walked in and He Tossed me a Mercury dime.
I Asked What do you want for it.Nothing He Said That Made my Day.

CC
 
cyberdan said:
Thurmownator this is for you. ;D

You know you have a good source bank when....

You get in line at your favorite bank and the vault lady holds up one finger in your direction (no, not what you are thinking) and then holds up two. She wants to know how many boxes I want so they can be waiting for me when I get to the front of the line. ;D ;D

You buy two boxes from your favorite teller and he says we have two more in the vault, would you like those also? ;D ;D

You get a bag of halves from another favorite bank and as the manager hands them to you she says there is a lot of silver in here. ;D ;D

(these are all true)

Thanks Dan !

The first two are true for me................and I don't even have accounts with many of the banks I stop. (and they know it too !)

Nice begets nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom