You know you have had a bad day when..............

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Your out hunting a park kiddie area and only have a few pennys to show for it. So the only thing i could think about doing just to get the satisfaction of finding more then the pennys.....Yes i went out and planted a coin just so i could run my detector over it and get that wonderfull feeling of finding something other then a penny lol bad thing is i got cought lol remember even if you don't find much have FUN with the hunt anyway.... HH all

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 412
Upvote 0

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Nice to hear from you MM. Temptation is always just around the corner. It's tough to see finds like Rustycoin just posted when you have a clad day. I was only out for 30 min & got a whopping 3 cents. All Memorial. However, it's posts like Rustycoin that that keep us all going back out looking for the good stuff.
Spotz

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL MM

Did you get Accused of Littering :D

OP
OP
Mighty_Mouse

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
lol Jeff that would have been funny. This is one of the parks i would hit the soccer field on but they kicked me off it awhile back. And i had pulled gold out of it too grrrr hate grounds keepers. I was hoping they wouldn't be there when i showed up but they were :( o well. He did tell me that i could hunt for the stuff on top of the surface. Might just have to start pratcing with a prob and go to it. Soccer field gets used alot so anything that gets lost should be right on the surface.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How Soft is The Ground & How Strong are Your Fingers ? ?:D

Scan The Area , Get a Signal, Dig in with your Fingers, IF someone Heads Your Way, Close the Hole & Pretend Your Scratching In The Grass ?;D

OP
OP
Mighty_Mouse

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Northeast Hunter...Hmmm lets just say it's a bad part of that town and keep it at that lol. If i went in at night it would have to be me dressed in all black with night vision and a side arm well maybe not the side arm.

Hey jeff....I would have to practice my kung fu steal finger poke to get ready for that. Then i i could let out this Yell as i thrust my fingers into the ground hehe could work.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Poor Mouse.... :'(

Tomorrow is another day! ;)

Nana ;)

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
I think I would of done the same thing. Sometimes we all need to get our hope restored.

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good topic! We could have some fun with this. I'll start it and someone else pitch in and see what we come up with. You know you've had a bad day when....You can't find your own coin garden! or.....your dog digs up your coin garden and runs off with the coins! Monty

K

Kentucky Kache

Monty said:
Good topic!? We could have some fun with this.? I'll start it and someone else pitch in and see what we come up with.? You know you've had a bad day when....You can't find your own coin garden!? or.....your dog digs up your coin garden and runs off with the coins!? Monty

You might be a redneck if...oops, wrong topic.

You know you've had a bad day when....You're finding coins left and right and you think, this can't be a dream 'cause I'm fully aware and I know I'm not dreaming. Then, you wake up. >:(
This happened to me a couple nights ago.

SilverTee

Greenie
Oct 14, 2005
West Mi
You know your having a bad when......After you post your large cache find and the next day the IRS shows up at knocking on your door. :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread