sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ITS BEEN ALONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN DETECTING AND THE TIMES THAT I HAVE ,THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING TO SHOW. EITHER I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH THE MXT PRO OR IM NOT AT A GOOD SITE. AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE GIVEN MY SHARE OF THUMBS UP ON LOTS OF NEET FINDS THAT HAVE BEEN SHOWN ON TNET. WELL TODAY GOT UP OFF ARS AND WENT TO A PREVIOUS SITE AND AFTER 2 HOURS I WAS BUMMED TO THE HILT. AS I WAS PACKING IT IN THE DETECTOR SLAMMED THE 80S VDI AND I SAID I KNOW OLE SODA BUT LORD BEHOLD OUT POPPED A BIG OLE LARGE CENT THAT I CANT READ THE DATE AND COUPLE MINUTES LATER A REALLY NEET WHAT LOOKS LIKE A SILVER BUCKLE SMALL BUT NEET. CANT SHOW PICS UNTIL I FIND MY CAMERA SO ALL I HAVE IS THIS STORY. FOUND SOME NEET POTTERY SHERDS BUT OVERALL GOOD DAY OH AND A NEET LOOKING COPPER SALT SHAKER SMASHED BUT VERY OLD . IM DONE AND WHEN I FIND CAMERA I WILL POST> SO MODERATOR IF YOU HAVE TO BOOT THIS POST I UNDERSTAND.

Upvote 46

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Can't doubt a word you say Sutphin, but you do understand the consequences of not posting up the pics. 50 wet noddle lashes from :dontknow::laughing7:
Congratulations on your finds and I'll be watching for the unveiling.

Last edited:

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
caps-lock-key.jpg

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Sutphin! Can't wait to see the pictures.
It seems to happen just when we need it most.

HH, RN

OP
OP
S

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
THE REASON I USE CAPITAL LETTERS IN ALL ANSWERS AND POST , I HAVE TBI AND THIS IS EASIER FOR ME TO TYPE SOUNDS CRAZY BUT WORKS>>

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's about time you dug some keepers man. Congrats.

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cant wait to see the finds. Post them pics asap. Also it wouldn't be the same at all if you didn't use all caps. Thats your trademark! [emoji2][emoji106][emoji38]

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Swing till you hit.
Eventually ....someday maybe you will score.
Oh wait, you did!

Congrats. You earned it . And with some neat recoveries.

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've been here a while you would understand that it's just how brother sutphin writes his posts. Please don't take offense to it, it's just his way.

I've seen his posts. They don't offend me, they are just difficult to read - but if it's easier for him then no harm, no foul.

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah Sut!!!! I'm happy to see all veteran Tnetters get out after dry spells, but especially you buddy. I know you deal with more than many of us, but I'm very happy you got out and SMASHED IT! Get those pictures up. I really want to see that silver buckle - your area has the potential to produce extremely old buckles.

You rocked it buddy! Congrats!

joeyfresh

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A silver buckle would be something to behold! Get those photos up soon sir

OP
OP
S

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
YOU KNOW I WAS READING TRUTH POST AND, DANG I WILL GET PICS UP TOMORROW WITH MY EEYE PHONE . NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. SOMETIMES I WONDER ABOUT MYSELF...THANKS ALL FOR COMPLIMENTS AND UNDERSTANDING THE CAP LETTER DEAL. I HAVE LOTS OF GREAT FRIENDS ON TNET EVEN THOUGH NEVER MET IN PERSON ,BUT THE CARE SHOWS AND YOU ALL MEAN ALOT TO ME.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hey, it is what it is. Heck, if I have pics to post, I have to get my wife to help me. My spelling sucks now from too much brain damage over the years(strokes, ruptured brain aneurysm etc). I also tend to leave out important words so I try to remember to read and see if it makes sense. My short term memory can be very lousy at times and am thankful for word correction. I can not write a letter with a ink pen because I screw it up so much so I type electronically. But and I do mean but, it is so much better than it was 13 years ago. My current health determines whether I go detect or not and is subject to change at any moment. So I have to be smarter at how I do detect. My favorite saying to someone angry about something stupid is "Well if that is the worst thing that happens today then it is a very good day." However, it does help me and others to see that we are not the only one with struggles. when the pics get shown, they get shown. I haven't even mentioned the IBS problems and being crippled etc. I bet there is a lot more people out there that have their own problems to deal with. Anyways, after my own ranting, I am good with your post:icon_thumright:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a great bunch of finds!
Thumping that detector worked for ya!
As for all caps, i greatly appreciate it! Makes it easier for me to read!

Spelling...if it wasn't for auto correct (which has a sadistic sense of humor...won't spell "sadistic" whats that tell ta!) you guys would a be wondering if a dog was chewing on my keyboard!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's get this straight here and now = old story, period - and let's not go there again.

sutphin

Is a long accepted member here. the battle has passed prior to this year.

He posts in Caps, get over it. He's one of the good guys.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done mate. I appreciate your presence on T-net. You offer a lot of encouragement to others. That means a lot as we all go through some dry times not finding much. Congrats on the LC and silver buckle. Looking forward to the pictures.:icon_salut:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread