What's new

You wont believe what happened to me the other day

View attachment 982672 At least I don't do this anymore! LOL

Is this why?
images
 
Is this why?
images

She was Never Fingerprinted!!! Chug


Ithink red Kept Distracting them


Saying Eyes Up here Buddy!!! Eyes Up here Buddy!!! Chug
 
Last edited:
I would believe it.

Dizzy's #1 Rule: Never, EVER bring anything home to the wife that
she can't eat, cook, wear or spend.

Drove long-haul for many years, and have pretty much seen it all.
Gal like that walks up and propositions you, RUN, and RUN LIKE HELL!

Nothing good could possibly come from your taking her up
on the offer. Lives can be altered forever from making such stupid
mistakes.

Gentlemen: you have 2 brains...use the big one sitting between your ears!

Learn from the experience of a wise man:



If ya don't listen to it all you're missing the lesson!
 
Last edited:
I had a young lady come up to me yesterday. Very good looking and not lacking in the build. She walked with me asking questions and watching me dig clad getting excited with each penny I found. I was wondering what her motive was and it just turned out that she thought it was cool to be able to find buried money. Now why couldn't she had other motives!!! LOL
 
Did she have an adams apple, large hands and a deep voice?
 
Named herself "Lola"?

Can't see how this Ends well.
 
Dizzy digger's got that right, if your approached and propositioned, run like heck because it can't be in your best interest!

A woman's car was out of gas and she wanted to use my husband's cell phone when I was down on the beach detecting, as I came up the stairs onto the sidewalk she gave me a funny look as I put my detector in the truck, she then hurriedly got into her car "that was out of gas" and drove off in a hurry! We believe she was going to try and rob my husband, and wasn't aware he wasn't alone. Lol!
 
Dizzy's #1 Rule: Never, EVER bring anything home to the wife that
she can't eat, cook, wear or spend.

Gal like that walks up and propositions you, RUN, and RUN LIKE HELL!

Nothing good could possibly come from your taking her up
on the offer. Lives can be altered forever from making such stupid
mistakes.

Very wise words!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom