What's new

You wont believe what happened to me the other day

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You won't believe what happened to me the other day

I was out in the local park with my metal detector when a good looking female came up and approached me for sex. I asked her are you crazy and again I ask her are you a prostitute both answers came back no I shrugged it off and told her to leave me alone. I just wondered if anybody else ever had that experience. Her only replying with that she was horny and wanted sex
 
Don't i wish..
 
I was out in the local park with my metal detector when a good looking female came up and approached me for sex. I asked her are you crazy and again I ask her are you a prostitute both answers came back no I shrugged it off and told her to leave me alone. I just wondered if anybody else ever had that experience. Her only replying with that she was horny and wanted sex

No, never happened to me. I really thought this was going to be a joke, when I first started reading it. I'd have to be leary about that situation too, maybe trying to rob you, or worse...
 
I have to reply was very tempting
 
This happens to me all the time. At first it was flattering, now it is just a pain in the ***. You'll find it is much easier to deal with once you wake up and have a cup of coffee.. :thumbsup:
 
That's funny......the same thing happened to me on Good Friday.
Just walking back from a buddies house I was approached by 2 good looking younger women.
One of them was very aggressive and they were trying to come home with me.
I was kinda in a daze and even asked what the intent really was. One of them yelled out "Are you rejecting me?"
Feeling bad, I gave her my phone # but wasn't home all weekend.
I think now that the warmer weather is here they're coming out of hibernation.
My buddies thought I was crazy for passing on a threesome!
I'm used to working for things and when something comes that easy I get concerned.
Must be spring in the air!
Cheers,
Dave.
 
I wish it would have been a green because this is an area I really want to search I don't want to be hampered by prostitute
 
Definitely she said she was not going to charge me all she wanted was a good romp in the bed
 
Next time ask this, Are you a cop? I,d bet my you know what that "She" is undercover LOL !!!
 
You're right. I don't believe it.
 
You're right I could have been a cop glad I didn't accept
 
Yup, most likely a sting operation...
The bright side is at least now you don't have aids as a result.

sent from a potato...
 
I have NEVER had that happen while out MDing and I bet it did take you by surprise... It would of me also. But back in the early 80's (22-23 yrs. old) I was a drummer in a good rock band (Fantasy)that played all over Southwest MI. and Northern IN. And you wouldn't believe the offers that came our way. I watched guys buy drinks for girls all night and most got nowhere. But here we are rocking on stage and had to be the most sweatiest, dirtiest smelling guys in the bar and girls are giving us drinks and asking to take us home!!!!!! Life was good for awhile (real good). I went back to same bars when we weren't playing and the ladies could care less... but twirl some drumsticks and knock out an Aerosmith or AC/DC tune and they came a run'in. At the time I really didn't care why... just went with the flow.

IDEA: Maybe we should all learn to twirl our MD's and hum a tune...???????
 
She Probably has some nasty diseases she wants to share with others
 
I have NEVER had that happen while out MDing and I bet it did take you by surprise... It would of me also. But back in the early 80's (22-23 yrs. old) I was a drummer in a good rock band (Fantasy)that played all over Southwest MI. and Northern IN. And you wouldn't believe the offers that came our way. I watched guys buy drinks for girls all night and most got nowhere. But here we are rocking on stage and had to be the most sweatiest, dirtiest smelling guys in the bar and girls are giving us drinks and asking to take us home!!!!!! Life was good for awhile (real good). I went back to same bars when we weren't playing and the ladies could care less... but twirl some drumsticks and knock out an Aerosmith or AC/DC tune and they came a run'in. At the time I really didn't care why... just went with the flow.

IDEA: Maybe we should all learn to twirl our MD's and hum a tune...???????


That last sentence of yours showed me that you've been hangin' on that hillside of yours WAY too long buddy!! LMBO!!
 
Maybe when I was in my twenties I woulda took her up on it
 
Happened to me twice last week. Had to buy a stick and a can of bear spray to keep them off me.
 
Not trying to brag, But i get hit on my Prostitutes all the time....I guess I just have that look :laughing7:
 
Yup, most likely a sting operation...
The bright side is at least now you don't have aids as a result.

sent from a potato...

As long as they didn't do it in the park, what could they charge Dusty1530 with? She offered, as long as he didn't pay, it's just 2 consenting adults. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom