Youre out in the woods and run into a...

Re: You're out in the woods and run into a...

Heres a better pic ......See how well these things can camoflauge theirselves?

Attachments

• bf3[2].JPG
    bf3[2].JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,102
  • antbf2.JPG
    antbf2.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,117

Hmmm, looks like a gorilla. Did you shoot at it? If it was Bigfoot, his ass would be a rug right now.

I was trying to make out that very spot but could only see darker areas in the background, but now that you mention it I do see a "gorilla like" shape. I personallt have better things to do other that find creatures in pictures that aren't really there. I have a friend with a rock he found on an indian reservation that looks like it has a bunch of skulls on it and an eagle head, I say its just a rock.

mike

The the great thing about the human mind. It can suggest that we are seeing something that is not really there. Though, I'm not saying the poster is crazy or anything. I would bet that we all have witnessed some strange things in this life.

Dave

Hmmmmmmmmmm Ive never seen a rock with fur that waves in the wind.I video taped this thing 2 yrs ago near Bartlesville,Oklahoma.These are stills I took off of the video.I can gaurentee you it was not a rock.But to each his own.Im not out to get no ones approval or do I have any reason to hoax such a thing. Happy Hunting Jimmy

Jimmy, when I look at it I see what looks like a Bear up on two legs with his snout pointing left. However if you saw it walking on 2 legs then maby I'm looking at it rong. I only see the face the way you do in the tracing you did. Personally, I have an open mind. however, untill I actually see, I guess I guess I'm an open minded Skeptic :)? ? by the way, when I force my eyes to see it the way you do, I see a colar around its neck. Do you see what I mean ? in the pic right before the one with your tracing

It's cool Jimmy. I've been witness to some things that I can't even try to explain. Hope I didn't offend with the ribbing.

Its ok about the ribbing.Lord knows I got enough of it.Anyways here where I am at in Northeastern Oklahoma near the Kansas line we dont have bears up here.I spoke with the game warden about this and he said that there isnt enough habitat to support a bear and it would be getting into garbage cans and be seen frequently to which he replied he has never in his 17 yrs up here ever had a bear report and no one has ever seen one up here that I know of.They are however down in southern Oklahoma but thats on the other end of the state.

Jimmy, our state game dept. also says there's no cotton-mouths in the state either, and I know there's been black bear sitings along the Arkansas River E. of Newkirk, so go figure.

yea their full of it stoney and we know it lol

I just can't see it in the pictures for sure. I'm also an open minded person about these things but seeing it helps.

I don't see anything in the pic either.

Regarding those who like to poke fun at some of the stories here. I went back to the same spot the next day, the stupid dog did the same thing, and I now have a nice Bear rug.

Blasted Taxidermist charged me $400. bucks to do it though.

Well for those of you that cant see it I'm sorry but the thing wasn't going to stand up and say here i am take my pic lol It was actually trying to avoid me and try to be undetected.Its facing the left side of the pic in the middle where the black is.Its squatted beside the tree in the middle.You can see the sagital crest on its head the brow ridge and mouth if you look close the fat roll on the nape of the neck the left bicep and the left hip. HH Jimmy

The only rattlers we have here, are the Massassauga Rattler, and their a protected species. We had one clown kill one last summer, and the courts fined him hugely and accordingly.. Also, to answer one of the statement futher up the list.. All of the bear attacks in Ontario were 'black bears' the only type we have in Ontario.. They might be brown, honey, or black coloured, but there still black bears, and there is no used trying to climb a tree, there excellent climbers..This is why you always should hunt with a friend. that way, you 'never' have to outrun the bear.. You only have to outrun your 'friend' ;D

Sorry to say but yes i have had run ins with snakes. i live i Wisconsin and have had only once seen a
real rattle snake. was rock climbing at devils lake state park and had just pulled myself up a small face
of rock while free climbing and literally came face to face with it. it was about 2-3 feet from my face.
i eased down and took the first available path back to my car. luckily i saw it before it saw me.
the only other problem i had was with a cotton mouth in Louisiana, i have been going down there
for years with a long time friend who has relatives down there. and for years he was always telling me that when i push the boat off the bank to do so with my foot and hold the rope with 1 hand.
luckily the one time i did just this it was the right time. i had pushed the boat out with my foot and
it felt like someone had just smacked the bottom of my boot with a board. i looked down and saw
the cotton mouth. i backed up the hill and took off my hiking boot and could not see ant scratches
or punctures. we both laugh about it now. but not that day. so all i can say is pay attention to your
surroundings. don't be afraid just be aware. i still visit both places and have no fear of going to these
places. i just pay attention to more than the coil I'm swinging. hh to all
Dale

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back