Youre out in the woods and run into a...

Re: You're out in the woods and run into a...

Had bear walk to within 25 ft this last deer season . very rare in ms . few people have ever seen one . Had bear climb on top of motor home in wyoming on hunting trip . wife was very disturbed , i got disturbed when she wanted me to go outside and get it off roof . H....... i thought it was his motor home !!! I gave it to him !!

Up here in the hills of Tennessee,the biggest thing to watch out for are moonshiners ;D

Well, up north ya really gotta look out for these...

Attachments

• chipmunch.jpg
    chipmunch.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 304

Hahaha that's hilarious. Those ferocious chipmunks are mean little things. To the other poster, how the heck would you get a bear off the roof? lol.

ROFL ;D that's the funniest joke I've heard in a while.

:)

Timber Rattlers are no fun, those little suckers are so fast on hot days I have had one dodge a thrown rock.

Why I remember one time when fishing on the bank of the river, I ran out of bait.. I looked all around the bank, kicked over a few rocks, and then I spotted it.. A nice big frog.. I snuck up on the thing, bent down, and quickly grabbed it by the front legs.. Much to my surprise, a rattle snake shot out of the weeds, and grabbed the the frog by the back legs.. It was a big snake and we struggled back and forth for quite a while.. I pulled, the snake pulled, I pulled, the snake pulled again...THEN, I had an idea.. I had my trusty flask of single malt scotch in my back pocket, and I whipped it out, flipped open the top, gave one last big yank on the frog drawing the snake close enough to pour a good shot of the whiskey down it's throat!. The snake's mouth opened wide, coughed, and it spit the frog out... I had my frog...
After fishing for about twenty minutes, I felt this thumping on the side of my boot..
I looked down, and sure enough. There was the snake.....
With another frog in it's mouth..
And, I swear on the popes life that this is the truth!

LOL I'm staying outa that one ;D

Just some snakes now and then. Around here in Ohio I know which ones are dangerous. None, but when I hunt in fla. I don't know all the species yet, so I go around them.

Gunfarce, which Pope? BTW, how many shots did you have and was the snake pink? ;D

I`ll bet he is willing to prove this story true by showing us the fish he caught with the frog !!! ::)

Why Certainly!! I'd be glad to.. It's right here in this bowl...

Wait ... Hmmmm It was here just a second ago...

Attachments

• DamnCat.jpg
    DamnCat.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 285

came across a wild pig one day-----he stopped and wanted to know if i was finding anything good--turns out hes a avid MD'er himself===he was reaching for a business card when he got a robbery in progress call and had to go--so never did get his card---should go and stop by the police station and have him give me a call soon

ANOTHER COMMON SPIDER IN PA TO WATCH OUT FOR IS THE BROWN RECLUSE---WILL TURN YOUR BITE AREA INTO RAW HAMBURGER AND WILL SPREAD---SO WATCH YOUR DIGS IN THOSE OLD ABANDONED HOUSES----THEY LIKE MOIST DARK AREA---IF YA GET HIT BY ONE GOOOOOO AND GET MED TREATMENT ASAP

I got nailed in the shin by one of those things a few years back.. The size and type of wound you get, depends a lot on your resistance to the toxin.. I was lucky I guess, I just got a large rash/itchywatering/blistered area.. some folks develop horrible ulcers on the bite location.. To make mater's worse, the damn things live in just about any dark spot in a building.. even the average basement..

Attachments

• spi_brown_recluse_coin.jpg
    spi_brown_recluse_coin.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 247
  • bite_90a.jpg
    bite_90a.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 240

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back