Rebel - KGC
Platinum Member
Re: You've Solved It!.....now what?




TREASURE BULLY!
LOL! ROFL! I am a TREASURE RESEARCHER, and do SOME "on-the-ground" work to "check out stuff". My research includes going to JONES MEMORIAL LIBRARY in Lynchburg, Va.; Bedford City/County Museum & Library in Bedford, Va.; some R & I in Roanoke, Va. Library; Marshall Museum/VMI in Lexington, Va. When I share info from "on-line", I try to include "addys", so ppl can do their own R & I, or at least where to "google" it.

Accepted...
Last presentation I did on Sept. 30, 2008 was TREASURE HUNTING & FREEMASONRY.
Coffee? 
HA! NEVER walked in "Darkness"... LIGHT is ALL around me! Already working on the NEXT "presentation";
8)If you had permission, why would you need to sneak it out?Justintime said:What if one found the vault, and had permission, opened it, and contents are there, and it impossible to sneak it out. Who do you call, what does one do next. . Keep in mind, no one listens till they see gold, but to show gold you would have to leave. How would one set up something without gold in hand.
Thanks, JUSTINTIME...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!
take it out at night ninga style ,give me a days notice ill be there to show you how its done!
good luck hunting e.d.a.f
