What's new

10.3 GRAMS OF 14K WITH ICE

stevefisher7767

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It'll take a week to wipe the grin off my face!
 

Attachments

  • PICT0010.webp
    PICT0010.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
Just a week??? I would be happy for at least two... Congratulations it is a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Thats a real beauty :headbang:
 
Very nice ring so the gold is always nice: Much or Little. Congratulation:headbang:
 
WOW GREAT RING!!! WTG!!!
 
Just a week??? I would be happy for at least two... Congratulations it is a beauty QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing....nice find and congrats.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Steve, that is one beautiful, gorgeous ring find!!

Congratulations!!

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • pic114521.webp
    pic114521.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 200
corker - smiles forever ...whenever you think back to this one.
 
Congratulations on that " Eye Popper" NICE!!!
 
Im grinning just looking at it...nice.
 
SWEEET!!!!!!!!!
 
Yeah... I like it! Congrats! :hello2::hello2::hello2:
 
Now thats a real chunk of beauty.... wow, nice find.

Dew
 
WOW!! that is fantastic!! congrats
 
Now that's a lump of shiny bling. Awesome find!
 
WOW! Now that is the kind of ring we dream about finding. Congrats and enjoy!
 
Super ring.... I'd be smiling for a week too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom