What's new

10k Sterling and diamond...small but I'll take it.

stringfrenzy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
471
Reaction score
439
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW OH
Detector(s) used
Deus CTX Excalibur II E-Trac White's DFX Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7/17/18 Got out to do some detecting and got a nice surprise. Second Target of the hunt was this 2.1 gram 10k, Sterling and diamond ring. Sure, it's small. The diamonds are just chips in a cluster setting but I'll still take it!

Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • KIMG0695~2.webp
    KIMG0695~2.webp
    962.6 KB · Views: 186
  • KIMG0697~2.webp
    KIMG0697~2.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • Comb21072018033615.webp
    Comb21072018033615.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 30
Nice work with the Deus stringfrenzy. Beautiful ring find. Congrats
 
Unique ring! I would like to see the top of it
 
Nice ring. The top is most likely white gold and not silver...
 
Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Nice little ring :icon_thumleft:
 
beautiful ring, awesome find
 
Unique ring! I would like to see the top of it

Hard to get a good clear picture of the top but here is a view to give you an idea.
 

Attachments

  • KIMG0705~2.webp
    KIMG0705~2.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 132
Congrats on the 10K gold ring.
STR is the makers mark.

I believe you are correct. Upon closer examination and zooming in on the image it appears that the Maker's Mark could be GTR which appears to stem from Long Island New York.
 
Nice ring. The top is most likely white gold and not silver...

It would appear that you are correct. Good eye. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I should have looked closer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom