What's new

14K Mariners cross with diamonds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ocean was rough last night but I still managed to keep my gold streak intact with one large chunk of gold jewelry. 14K two tone gold mariners cross with 14 diamonds, weighing a healthy 3/4 of an ounce. I also found three silver rings, a thin silver chain and a couple of silver ear rings using the CTX 3030.
Good luck everyone
Gary
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1923.webp
    DSCF1923.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 819
Upvote 0
Great find Gary!
 
Very nice i gotta hit Florida lol
 
Gary, another outstanding find on your part... I am wondering how big that chain is?......Must have been a fatty... Hey it will turn up in your scoop I'm sure of it... A prayer to the GOLD God will help on the way into the water next round is in order... Just something I do every hunt... Hey its working...Love the CTX... Congrats on that one...
 
I've been wanting to get me one of those... a personal piece of jewelry I would wear. Need to get myself back in the drink more often...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom