What's new

14K Mariners cross with diamonds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ocean was rough last night but I still managed to keep my gold streak intact with one large chunk of gold jewelry. 14K two tone gold mariners cross with 14 diamonds, weighing a healthy 3/4 of an ounce. I also found three silver rings, a thin silver chain and a couple of silver ear rings using the CTX 3030.
Good luck everyone
Gary
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1923.webp
    DSCF1923.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 819
Upvote 0
Awesome gold there! Still searching for my first land based find with E-Trac here!
 
outstanding.gif
Outstanding Gary Drayton!
 
Wonderful find! Hope the diamonds test real, (though they should)
 
That is a sweet looking pendant. I found a cross yesterday, but said Jerusalem on the back and little rusty. Still trying. Man, I admire your work. Ya' know I got 2 of your books couple months ago. Maybe you can give me some one-on-one training (but, your probably thinking - NOT!). I'm just north of you, not like we'd be in each others area. Your well respected and congrats on the streak.

I'll keep trying to find lady luck.
 
It looks like you didn't even need a metal detector to find that one, you could have tripped over it..... Awesome find as usual. I may post the little silver ring I found yesterday. Pales by comparison, but it is a ring. Keep it up Gary. Blessings, Beach Papa
 
That is a stunning medallion find, Gary!

Lorraine
 
Speechless! Any more info on it Gary? :occasion14:
 
Thanks for all the replies, this pendant was solidly built and the stones are real diamonds. I have found many crucifix and crosses but this is my first mariners cross. I searched long and hard for the chain it came off in the metals mode but I could not find it and really took a beating in the surf. Pity about the missing chain but I am quite happy with the pendant.
Good luck this weekend
Gary
 
Outstanding find...
 
The ocean was rough last night but I still managed to keep my gold streak intact with one large chunk of gold jewelry. 14K two tone gold mariners cross with 14 diamonds, weighing a healthy 3/4 of an ounce. I also found three silver rings, a thin silver chain and a couple of silver ear rings using the CTX 3030.
Good luck everyone
Gary

Congrats Gary! But I am coming to the realization that if you hunt where poor people swim it is an exercise in frustration! Keep on keepin on!
 
That has got to be the biggest mariners cross I have ever seen, as always you find the most exceptional treasures .
 
Congrats Gary! But I am coming to the realization that if you hunt where poor people swim it is an exercise in frustration! Keep on keepin on!

Maybe that's my problem - poor people. lol.

That mariners cross probably came from the big guy in the speedo thats' in the southern comfort commercial. lol - that's what i'm picturing.

There's at least 3 others that frequent my beach. I call it my beach since it's literally across the street. Hate when I stop to talk to one of them and they say they found a ring, not a stellar one, but they are finding them. Yet there may be hope, but I'm not finding squat.

Time to read G's books again.
 
What can you say.... thats just a gorgeous find Gary. Looks like one for the collection box.

Dew
 
Thats a beauty Gary, I've also been lucky with my new 3030 over a hundred grams of gold since February 1st, have already paid for the machine, Love it.HH.:notworthy:
 
Congrats on the really nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom