1700 house strikes again

Whatdayagot

Aug 16, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started the day off bad 1100 car repair went detecting to cool down started off digging a newer button n some junk then found a old button worn down unable to make anything out yet then hit the front door/walkway which I've done tons of times lots of nails for some reason today a strong signal sounded off kinda iffy but I saw 60s on my at pro and was able to pinpoint it easily only 4 inches popped the plug and saw this beauty! 1817 large cent in pretty good shape then I dug a horse shoe suspender clip with design and a small Crotal bell silver in color bell still inside and some pottery by the end of the day I forgot all about that big car repair!! image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Upvote 5
A nice largie and some alone time!!! My kinda hunt!!! :thumbsup:

Nice digs, I love the LC and the bell. :thumbsup: Dug my first one today.

Started the day off bad 1100 car repair went detecting to cool down started off digging a newer button n some junk then found a old button worn down unable to make anything out yet then hit the front door/walkway which I've done tons of times lots of nails for some reason today a strong signal sounded off kinda iffy but I saw 60s on my at pro and was able to pinpoint it easily only 4 inches popped the plug and saw this beauty! 1817 large cent in pretty good shape then I dug a horse shoe suspender clip with design and a small Crotal bell silver in color bell still inside and some pottery by the end of the day I forgot all about that big car repair!! View attachment 1290303View attachment 1290304View attachment 1290305View attachment 1290307View attachment 1290309View attachment 1290311

Very nice looks like it will clean up better than mine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back