What's new

Trime time again

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458966396.765032.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458966421.207961.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458966433.163679.webpand a need help to figure out what this is bronze and about the same size as a three cent piece and has a 10 stamp on the front left side
 
Upvote 10
Great trime. Love them oddball coins . Sorry I can't I d other
Hh gl
 
Congrats on the trime. Its very hard to tell from your picture, but I'll throw my guess out there. It may be a 10 gram weight for an old miners weigh scale. If you are finding three cent pieces in the same area, it could be possible.
 
Congrats on the trime. Its very hard to tell from your picture, but I'll throw my guess out there. It may be a 10 gram weight for an old miners weigh scale. If you are finding three cent pieces in the same area, it could be possible.

Ok thanks that's what I was wondering thanks for the confirming ut
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom