What's new

1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** PIX AFTER SLIGHT CLEAN....

outraged

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
531
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250
We hit this site at 9 this morning. Within 4 minutes I had my first signal...a 182- Large cent. I am sure the full date is there however I have not cleaned it up. After a hour of poking around My buddy found a BEAUTIFUL 1817 LC....While I was on my way to see it I hit another solid signal...+88 on my trusty ol Whites....Well at a half inch out pops this beauty... A 1759 Spanish Pillar Dollar 2 Reale....I love this coin. It is about the same size as a quarter. After that we decided to head out until this evening. I also included a 1847 LC that I had found last night but forgot to post. Thanks guys
 

Attachments

  • milledk.webp
    milledk.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,460
  • milledk2.webp
    milledk2.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 1820.webp
    1820.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,435
  • 1820-1.webp
    1820-1.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,428
  • 1847.webp
    1847.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,420
Upvote 0
Nice stuff Outraged! I can only wish we had coins that old in my area. Pretty wife too. I married my pretty wife 32 years ago! She's still the best. Only wish she'd go detecting with me. LOL
keep at it!
 
MissyW72 said:
59! ???

Great finds

Don't know what happened? It was supposed to be 60 cause, Mrs. Wife of a Flowing Hair Half Dollar Digger Upper Dude posted? ??? ??? ???

Anyway welcome Mrs. Wife of a Flowing Hair Half Dollar Digger Upper Dude!
Never been called that one before...I think I like it :D :D :D
 
Good post and nice finds gone funny, LOL! Great to see your wife is supportive, you should take her out for a nice dinner sometime when you find enough clad, LOL! HH, Mike
 
Welcome to the forum again, Wife of a Detecting Dude Who Digs Up Tons of Wilver and Coppas. 8)
 
Bavaria Mike said:
Good post and nice finds gone funny, LOL! Great to see your wife is supportive, you should take her out for a nice dinner sometime when you find enough clad, LOL! HH, Mike
That could take years for me to pile that much clad up....I rarely hunt clad laced areas...but Maybe I will start... ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom