What's new

1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** PIX AFTER SLIGHT CLEAN....

outraged

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
531
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250
We hit this site at 9 this morning. Within 4 minutes I had my first signal...a 182- Large cent. I am sure the full date is there however I have not cleaned it up. After a hour of poking around My buddy found a BEAUTIFUL 1817 LC....While I was on my way to see it I hit another solid signal...+88 on my trusty ol Whites....Well at a half inch out pops this beauty... A 1759 Spanish Pillar Dollar 2 Reale....I love this coin. It is about the same size as a quarter. After that we decided to head out until this evening. I also included a 1847 LC that I had found last night but forgot to post. Thanks guys
 

Attachments

  • milledk.webp
    milledk.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,460
  • milledk2.webp
    milledk2.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 1820.webp
    1820.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,435
  • 1820-1.webp
    1820-1.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,428
  • 1847.webp
    1847.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,420
Upvote 0
Re: 1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** Bunch of pix

Unreale Outraged! Nice digs. Oh yeah what did the pretty lady read on the meter. LOL
 
Re: 1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** Bunch of pix

Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure--human-type and metal-type..

Phenomenal finds! Your 2-Reale is about 42 years too old for me to look up in my 5-pound book.

It looks like someone nailed or screwed that 1847 LC to the cabin door or something (and even chamfered the hole to countersink the screw head).

There's a recent Blues song named "I'm in the wrong business". I'm in the wrong state.
But you're stuck with old Hilary and we've got that charming, elfin Jennifer Granholm, so I guess it evens out.

You're red hot, keep 'em coming!
I sure wish Hilary would move to somewhere....Say Taiwan...lol
 
Re: 1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** Bunch of pix

good job there man nice finds :o
 
;D
 

Attachments

  • realcc.webp
    realcc.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 693
  • realc.webp
    realc.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 698
BEAUTIFUL Spanish Reale!!! Kudos, dude!!!

Buckleboy
 
That is sweet...I could look at Spanish silver all day!
 
Re: 1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** Bunch of pix

Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure...

That's funny chit right there :D

I was lucky to pull quite a few buttons Saturday evening.

Thanx for the invite OutRaged ;)

I also dug a ring-like object...

Working on some pics, I'll post 'em soon to compliment this thread.

OutRaged, do you think the guys drivin' by in the pick-up truck were hootin' at me or your wife???

I see you didn't post any pics of me... your wife must be keeping them for herself ;D

Nickel_B
 
Re: 1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** Bunch of pix

quote author=Nickel_Buff1935 link=topic=100561.msg732124#msg732124 date=1186409215]
Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure...
[/quote

I see you didn't post any pics of me... your wife must be keeping them for herself ;D

Nickel_B
I guess this is your attempt at humor?? Not too funny...She is not to amused by your comment...[
 
Wow Kevin, I'm so jealous for the Reale!!!!!
Excellent huntin' spot buddy...
Keep it up...

Keep on diggin'...
 
Re: 1759 2 Reale....***UPDATE*** Bunch of pix

outraged said:
quote author=Nickel_Buff1935 link=topic=100561.msg732124#msg732124 date=1186409215]
Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure...
[/quote

I see you didn't post any pics of me... your wife must be keeping them for herself ;D

Nickel_B
I guess this is your attempt at humor?? Not too funny...She is not to amused by your comment...[

My apologies to Heather...

We all know you really were keeping the pics of me for your own selfish needs ;D

Use the pics to sell more of your shirts, as I was modeling one on Saturday.

FYI, that's more humor ;)

Nickel_B
 
Nickel_Buff1935 said:
outraged said:
quote author=Nickel_Buff1935 link=topic=100561.msg732124#msg732124 date=1186409215]
Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure...
[/quote

I see you didn't post any pics of me... your wife must be keeping them for herself ;D

Nickel_B
I guess this is your attempt at humor?? Not too funny...She is not to amused by your comment...[

My apologies to Heather...

We all know you really were keeping the pics of me for your own selfish needs ;D

Use the pics to sell more of your shirts, as I was modeling one on Saturday.

FYI, that's more humor ;)

Nickel_B

Sorry to say you did not even make it into one shot......maybe next time.
 
Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage said:
Nickel_Buff1935 said:
outraged said:
quote author=Nickel_Buff1935 link=topic=100561.msg732124#msg732124 date=1186409215]
Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure...
[/quote

I see you didn't post any pics of me... your wife must be keeping them for herself ;D

Nickel_B
I guess this is your attempt at humor?? Not too funny...She is not to amused by your comment...[

My apologies to Heather...

We all know you really were keeping the pics of me for your own selfish needs ;D

Use the pics to sell more of your shirts, as I was modeling one on Saturday.

FYI, that's more humor ;)

Nickel_B

Sorry to say you did not even make it into one shot......maybe next time.
Yea unfortunaly we do not have the proper lens (wide angle) to capture your ego and full 260 Lbs of sweaty flubber in one shot...Perhaps next time we can make a photo collage snaping one pic at a time...Then we can paste the 20 pix togther so people can see what you look like!
 
Most cameras have a panoramic view option...

That would work best for capturing my moist 235lbs. in action ;D
 
Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage said:
Nickel_Buff1935 said:
outraged said:
quote author=Nickel_Buff1935 link=topic=100561.msg732124#msg732124 date=1186409215]
Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure...
[/quote

I see you didn't post any pics of me... your wife must be keeping them for herself ;D

Nickel_B
I guess this is your attempt at humor?? Not too funny...She is not to amused by your comment...[

My apologies to Heather...

We all know you really were keeping the pics of me for your own selfish needs ;D

Use the pics to sell more of your shirts, as I was modeling one on Saturday.

FYI, that's more humor ;)

Nickel_B

Sorry to say you did not even make it into one shot......maybe next time.

Laughing my frickin' a$$ off...welcome to the forum, Mrs. Outraged. Your husband sure can find Flowing Hair wilver! White's kicks a$$, too! hehehe
 
Thanks for the welcome KirkPA.....Outraged does a fine job at that...and White's does rule.
 

Attachments

  • daisy.webp
    daisy.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 527
Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage said:
Thanks for the welcome KirkPA.....Outraged does a fine job at that...and White's does rule.

Minelab dudes, even Mrs. Outraged knows what a good datector is! hahaha

WHITE'S finds oooold WILVER! :D
 
You are da man, outraged!

Oh, welcome to the forum, Mrs. Wife of a Flowing Hair Half Dollar Digger Upper Dude! :D
 
KirkPA said:
Seizing_Beauty_and_Rage said:
Nickel_Buff1935 said:
outraged said:
quote author=Nickel_Buff1935 link=topic=100561.msg732124#msg732124 date=1186409215]
Admiral de Salee said:
Man, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting treasure...
[/quote

I see you didn't post any pics of me... your wife must be keeping them for herself ;D

Nickel_B
I guess this is your attempt at humor?? Not too funny...She is not to amused by your comment...[

My apologies to Heather...

We all know you really were keeping the pics of me for your own selfish needs ;D

Use the pics to sell more of your shirts, as I was modeling one on Saturday.

FYI, that's more humor ;)

Nickel_B

Sorry to say you did not even make it into one shot......maybe next time.

Mrs. Outraged. Your husband sure can find Flowing Hair wilver!
True...but if you only knew....lol :o :o ;)
 
59! ???

Great finds

Don't know what happened? It was supposed to be 60 cause, Mrs. Wife of a Flowing Hair Half Dollar Digger Upper Dude posted? ??? ??? ???

Anyway welcome Mrs. Wife of a Flowing Hair Half Dollar Digger Upper Dude!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom