Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
we use words like awesome, cool, amazing to describe finds like these and they really are but sometimes they seems so lack luster. We here in the USA are always in envy of the finds that guys like you are able to find but then I reckon we have finds that you might be envious of too. just really awesome history. thanks for sharing

EasternShoreMetal

Nov 21, 2014
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro w/DD coil.
also, still have a Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sweet! It all looks like pirate loot! Maybe some of it is! :treasurechest: :skullflag::headbang:

I agree ! On your pics with them all piled up I felt like I was looking into a treasure chest. And we are to a great degree. Fantastic. ! What could be better in this cold detecting lull, to be cleaning an researching all that great stuff. I can't wait to hit a site like that. Fun post man. Congrats on a pristine site, looking forward to what else comes up.

OP
OP
Cross Potent

Cross Potent

Oct 20, 2014
Mid Atlantic / East coast
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree ! On your pics with them all piled up I felt like I was looking into a treasure chest. And we are to a great degree. Fantastic. ! What could be better in this cold detecting lull, to be cleaning an researching all that great stuff. I can't wait to hit a site like that. Fun post man. Congrats on a pristine site, looking forward to what else comes up.

I hope to be adding a few more goodies next week. IF WE CAN GET THIS WEATHER OUTTA HERE! lol

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you posted a group shot. What a beautiful pile of history! We need to get this snow out of here, but more coming tonight! HH!

OP
OP
Cross Potent

Cross Potent

Oct 20, 2014
Mid Atlantic / East coast
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you posted a group shot. What a beautiful pile of history! We need to get this snow out of here, but more coming tonight! HH!

Yeah this is crazy man! I took off this winter to metal detect. More days below freezing than I have seen since the 1970s and that aint no joke. To think we had all those days in the 50s last Feb and even 2 days in the 60s well its just hard to believe right now. You know I got too much time on my hands when I'm checking last years high temps! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread