What's new

18K gold and emeralds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are one of my favorite combination of colors, a couple of recent emerald ring finds from 2012, both 18K gents rings with 5 and 2 carat emeralds. I think I have the luck of the Irish when it comes to finding emerald rings.
 

Attachments

  • Emerald eyes.webp
    Emerald eyes.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 238
Upvote 0
Those are pretty amazing, Gary! Are you a full time TH now-a-days?
 
Those are pretty amazing, Gary! Are you a full time TH now-a-days?

I wish lol! I have probably been detecting 5 hours this month. Work, spending quality time with the wife and kids, helping with home work, keeping our house, yard and swimming pool in shape all come first before metal detecting. I try to get a couple of hours beach and water hunting in either before or after work, three times a week if I am lucky.
Cheers Gary
 
Yep, those are some amazing "lookers" for sure. :thumbsup:
 
Gary Drayton said:
Are one of my favorite combination of colors, a couple of recent emerald ring finds from 2012, both 18K gents rings with 5 and 2 carat emeralds. I think I have the luck of the Irish when it comes to finding emerald rings.

Gary I also love emerald rings here's my Lucky Irish emerald ring found this With leprechaun I love it I wish I could find more!!! Tested 18 karat gold with no Mark it's old! Has a crack down the middle but I still love it and can't part with it happy hunting Merry Christmas!


SnT
 

Attachments

  • image-545470554.webp
    image-545470554.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 169
  • image-22581539.webp
    image-22581539.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Gold and Emerals Are reds favorite!!! But then again red likes any gold with pretty stone in it!!! HH Chug
 
Last edited:
Beautiful rings Gary.
 
Congratulations ,and wishing you a great holiday season!!
 
Hey Gary,

Not anywhere near as nice as yours but it's gold (10K) and emerald. I found it on Bethany Beach, DE last summer.

IMG_0268.webp

Merry Christmas to All!

Chuckie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom