jpusateri01 Tenderfoot Joined Aug 22, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Aug 23, 2011 Thread Owner #1 After digging up a 30/30 cartridge and a few shotgun shells I found this coin 1.5" under the surface in a completely wooded area. Not too far away I found a Nehi soda bottle. My first venture out of the playgrounds and sand boxes. I'm hooked! Attachments DSCN0029.webp 25.9 KB · Views: 354
After digging up a 30/30 cartridge and a few shotgun shells I found this coin 1.5" under the surface in a completely wooded area. Not too far away I found a Nehi soda bottle. My first venture out of the playgrounds and sand boxes. I'm hooked!
deepskyal Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2007 Messages 1,927 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Natrona Heights, Pa. Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2011 #2 Awesome find dude, welcome to the site. Al
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Aug 24, 2011 #3 Beautiful coin. That is referred to as a walking liberty...a standing liberty coin is an older model. nice find! congrats
Beautiful coin. That is referred to as a walking liberty...a standing liberty coin is an older model. nice find! congrats
CoilFisher Hero Member Joined Jul 17, 2011 Messages 977 Reaction score 299 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2011 #4 Yes, it feels so good to get out of a park. This is a great hobby to meet and greet and get on some property that someone did not dig all up. Beautiful piece.
Yes, it feels so good to get out of a park. This is a great hobby to meet and greet and get on some property that someone did not dig all up. Beautiful piece.
T Treasure Quest Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 51 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Aug 30, 2011 #5 Sweet find, keep looking theres got to be more,,,
dgrs2 Full Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 169 Reaction score 77 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2012 #6 Great find! It's a great hobbie!