What's new

2 unknowns---not a harmonica reed....

baylorhall

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
899
Reaction score
154
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these two things at a park that used to have an old house. I thought it was a harmonica reed with something stuck in it, but the holes are the same length and they stop after a few. Any ideas?? The other piece might be a bridle rosette or something? Help appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0686.webp
    IMG_0686.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0685.webp
    IMG_0685.webp
    67.7 KB · Views: 160
Concho. Could be off a horse or a belt or a boot or a hat...

concho1.webp

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
What are the black bits on the top object? When I was younger (much) I had a pair of rubber boots that went over my sneakers and had buckles that latched down and looked similar to that picture. Not too sure about the bottom item though.
 
Upvote 0
RSass said:
What are the black bits on the top object? When I was younger (much) I had a pair of rubber boots that went over my sneakers and had buckles that latched down and looked similar to that picture. Not too sure about the bottom item though.

Man I remember those. I think your onto something.
 
Upvote 0
What are the black bits on the top object? When I was younger (much) I had a pair of rubber boots that went over my sneakers and had buckles that latched down and looked similar to that picture. Not too sure about the bottom item though.
They are two separate pieces, made of some kind of hard plastic or rubber. They kind of look like the ends of an arrow as each had two or three parts that stick out. One different thing that I noticed is that the holes aren't the same width, but are the same length.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom