What's new

2013 finds vid

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Looks like a great year!!! Where abouts in New England are you? Would love to have a friendly contest against you for next year.........we could set up some markers.

Most Gold in weight
Most Silver in weight
$ Amount in clad
Biggest Diamond
Oldest find - Coin

I think it would be a fun little challenge - I am heading out to Connecticut next summer or fall, Loser buys lunch for other??????
 
I think Whydah would be better competition
 
Very Good Year Casper and Nice presentation on the Vid..:icon_thumleft:
 
Very Good Year Casper and Nice presentation on the Vid..:icon_thumleft:
THANKS - NEED TO LEARN HOW TO ADD MUSIC THOUGH
 
I liked the vid as well casper u did good this year being in new england myself we have alot of the same Types of finds. Cape cod half hour away
 
Nice year for sure Casper! I love the Foo Dog!
 
Congrats on a very respectable year Casper. Enjoyed the vid. :icon_thumleft:
 
Casper, most of the hunters I know had down years, mainly due to the conditions here and reduced hunting time. Seems nearly everyone had their usual hunting time cut in half this year for one reason or the other. I planned on going a lot this past year but ended up hardly being able to go at all compared to prior years, and even then they were usually just short hunts at best. But, you still managed a collection of nice finds for the time spent. :thumbsup:
 
Nice job Casper now all you need is to find a pole you have the sinkers and hooks and lures HH and enjoy the snow
 
Casper, I thoroughly enjoyed viewing this slide show.

I noticed that in the September 6th slide, the silver ring in the upper left hand corner is a twin to the one I found a few days ago...nice to see it in someone else's treasure pack, also.

In the slide of 6:06, I was particularly interested in the ring in the upper right hand corner with the inscription that appears to be the Easter Paschal candle "Alpha and Omega" with accompanying religious symbol. I would love to have found that ring!

I wish you continued success

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Great finds Casper! So much silver and so many pairs of Don Johnson sunglasses too.:laughing7:
 
Nice job Casper now all you need is to find a pole you have the sinkers and hooks and lures HH and enjoy the snow

been along time since I found a fishing pole in the water - have found a few reels - but they are usually beyond repair
 
Nice collection of finds! Be careful when you add music though. I keep getting in trouble for IPR violations.

TRY SINGING ALONG WITH IT :tongue3:
 
Very nice collection buddy! Happy Holidays...
 
Very nice collection buddy! Happy Holidays...

THANKS - STILL GOT TO GET DOWN TO HUNT WITH YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND HOPE 2014 IS GOLDEN FOR YOU
 
Enjoyed Casper! May your success continue next year. Merry Christmas!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Great video and great year...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom