What's new

28 Silver coins and 5 Gold rings, 2 times out

Goldinwater

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hurst,Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Water was extremely cold but Tommy Boy and myself survived the cold, He did very well also. The ring to the right is 22kt the rest is 14kt Also got some silver items and lots of trash
 

Attachments

  • MVC-019S.webp
    MVC-019S.webp
    23 KB · Views: 806
Upvote 0
Working the circuit I see! Nice digs Chris! Keep em coming!
 
Whoa!! What a day!! Super nice.
 
Ive had some good days..... but thats a dream hunt...... way to go.

Dew
 
Very nice keepers for sure.
Sweet gold rings. :thumbsup:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That's the way to do it big buddie, some great huntin the hard way Brrrrrr!
 
Congratulations! Nice gold. Old digger.
 
Holy Moley! When I grow up, I wanna be just like you! :notworthy:
 
Congrats on some fine hunting. :thumbsup:
 
Fantastic -WTG! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Great Job Chris! After having hunted with you so many times last year, I'd just like to say our finds from this trip were below the bar we set for ourselves last year(and we set it pretty friggin high)! LOL!!! I mean Geez! We went on many two and three day hunts last year, and you would come away with like 10-15 gold and 30-60 silver coins. C'mon now, you've got a reputation to uphold! LOL!!! Just Kidding, I'm glad I was able to find what I did. Hunting with you is a race against time. I have to hurry, or you'll find it all! LOL!!!
 
Way to go; it is still snowing up here.
22k Wo-hoo my best is 14K it must be a class thing. Durability :headbang:
 
Brilliant finds and I have jad the odd good day but can only dream of days like that, multiple gold rings, well done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom