What's new

2nd weekend of summer: 6 rings, 3 silver, fat 18 kt gold earring, lots of clad

hobbit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
304
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Here are the takes from this past weekend. The three rings on the right are .925. The ones on the left are trash. The fat "silver" earring in the center was the savior of the weekend. 6 grams 18 kt gold. I am digging way too much clad, as you can see. Lots of nickles, though. Coupled with the outright trash I am simply not covering as much ground as I should. I think next weekend I am going to ignore most of the "high" tones...people are really starting to go into the water now...things should start heating up...
 

Attachments

  • hh june 4 2012 005.webp
    hh june 4 2012 005.webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 200
  • hh june 4 2012 002.webp
    hh june 4 2012 002.webp
    145 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
Great finds, congratulation!!:occasion14::laughing7::BangHead:
 
Ni.ce finds congrats
 
I'm always happy to dig the clad. It all adds up. nice finds!
 
Nice asortment of finds, Awesome earing.:notworthy:
 
I'm always happy to dig the clad. It all adds up. nice finds!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Cntrydncr, it is not that I mind digging the clad, it does add up for sure. It just slows you down so much...
 
6 ring day - nice :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom