flakefinder
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
First I want to say nothing good, was hitting a yard of a friend and was doing good on the clad, then hit a kids ring well I was happy to find something different. I let the son of the owner have it, the next find was in sliver range another ring, not sure if it is junk but hey it was another ring. The next hit was under a bush and was 84 to my surprise it was another ring, I couldn't believe it. Here's some pic of the 2 I kept and some finds from a hold house site a hit the other day. Good luck and good hunting!!!!!
Man, I think I have found 3 in the last year! For some reason they seem to elude me cuz I know others find 'em. WTG and I hope your next one is silver or dare I say GOLD! HH
I don't dig many either. 






