What's new

3 spins down the lane - lot of pics

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been kinda busy helping out a friend of mine that I have fallen behind some.
Here are 3 spins combined into one……fri…sat….sun.
Nothing special, some new friends and some old friends……..cell phone no. 18 and my first ever Ipod Touch………….i may brake 20 cell phones for the summer………………..6 was a record for 2009…..Did find this crystal job……………u will see it…………many say it brings goooood luck…………….some say given to someone by a WITCH………the the good luck part worked for me the next spin.
Mike and his wife from Mich. Are in town for several days, have not seen either since, been raining brick bats all day Monday and most of the morning hours today……….several pirates are spinning in the lane as I type this.
Pics are in no order……….after 3 extra days, I forget what is what.
Good luck
.
.
.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

CRY1.jpg

CRY2.jpg

CRY3.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

17DIG.jpg

17CHAINNEW.jpg


NUT1.jpg

NUT2.jpg

NUT3.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Max you seriously crack me up.. I always enjoy your pictures and especially your captions too lmbo.. now you do know I have to ask, what do these beautiful bikini clad ladies say to ya when you ask em to pose for ya.. I am curious..lol.. your a one n only thats for sure.
 
I dig those beauties! lol Looks like a nice gold beauty also! :icon_thumright:
 
Awesome Post and Pics as usual sir, I love seeing your name come up.

CB
 
:icon_thumright:

max thanks for posting all the pictures...i always enjoyed them.

happy hunting

herb
 
Nice chain Max and the gals are nice too. Keep enjoying the time we have to hunt.
 
:icon_thumright:
nice pix max!!
i can use some scoop help 2!!
 
Who would take a cell phone into the ocean??

Can't people leave those things alone for five minutes?? :D
 
Smudge said:
Who would take a cell phone into the ocean??

Can't people leave those things alone for five minutes?? :D
NO...... I have asked myself that question a million times while digging and watching the crowds... Some people are so transfixed on their phones and I wonder why they bother to come to the beach if they are just going to sit there and text continuously...

And Max, what do you do with the phones and sim cards?? You posted a while back that you were bummed because a phone you found had no sim card in it... I wondered why?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom