What's new

300 hundred miles for 1 penny

1637

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
2,688
Golden Thread
0
Location
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
found 1 1951 wheat penny,but found 2 dif 2009 pennys in my change from lunch.ive been looked for ever for one of these,how many dif ones are there??guess treasure is where you find it.oh had fun.
brad
 
Upvote 14
metal_detector.gif
Hey - if I went 300 miles and came back with one "1951 Wheat Penny" - I would get a coin holder and place it on my desk as a reminder of the fun of the search!
coin_holder.webp
​

 
BANNER !

For most mileage for a single penny that is pre 60's :P
 
Well, I drove over 300 miles to the coast this past weekend for 6 crusty zincolns! At least you got a wheat!

I'd do it, and will do it again!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom