What's new

3rd trip to the silver dollar park (more silver and wheat)

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Went back to the park where I found the Morgan. I was out there about 2.5 - 3 hours. I found three more silver quarters one of them a Standing Liberty no date and a silver ring. Also 12 wheaties the oldest 1936, 1939, and a 44-S. Also what looks to be a small gold earring with a green stone. I only found it because it was in the same hole as the silver ring. I was digging in coin mode only once again. Going back tomorrow morning with my two digging buddies. Three trips there and no less than three silver each trip. I gotta say this is probably the closest I came to finding a virgin area. After tomorrow I think I'm gonna start digging it all to clear out the pulltabs the best I can. Maybe find some gold and all the nickels I'm passing by.
HH, Mike in NJ
 

Attachments

  • first.webp
    first.webp
    118.9 KB · Views: 948
  • 2nd.webp
    2nd.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 929
  • 3rd.webp
    3rd.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 931
  • 4th.webp
    4th.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 925
Upvote 0
Way to go Mike, keep up the good work.
 
Mike, your doing great. Keep pounding it. Nice to have an old park like that WTG ........Rich
 
PATreasureHunter said:
WOW! that silver cleaned up nice....whats your secret?
Just baking soda on the silver.
Cya, Mike
 
Nice Finds, Mike. Congrats on the continued silver at you "hot spot". Gotta love a place that will reward you like that each time.

HH
 
Nice silver quarters.

It's fun to find them

HH Jer
 
Small world, today I found 3 silver quarter, 2 Washingtons and 1 SLQ! Congrats to us! ;D
 
halfdime said:
Nice! Make sure Nick doesn't find out! ;)
Ok, but who's Nick?
HH, Mike
 
Nice!!!!!!!! ;)

Congrats!
 
WTG mike congrats on your finds and goodluck when you get back there ;)
 
Mike95inNJ said:
Ok, but who's Nick?
HH, Mike

Nick is one of your fellow TNet members who set a goal for himself this year - to find a Merc and a SLQ. He found the Merc about a week ago, now he's looking for that quarter.

Nat
 
Man I need a park that has good stuff still in it! If you dont believe hunted out parks exist...I challange you to come here!! LOL

5 hours of swinging for one frigin wheatie LOL ::) ::) ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom