What's new

3rd trip to the silver dollar park (more silver and wheat)

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Went back to the park where I found the Morgan. I was out there about 2.5 - 3 hours. I found three more silver quarters one of them a Standing Liberty no date and a silver ring. Also 12 wheaties the oldest 1936, 1939, and a 44-S. Also what looks to be a small gold earring with a green stone. I only found it because it was in the same hole as the silver ring. I was digging in coin mode only once again. Going back tomorrow morning with my two digging buddies. Three trips there and no less than three silver each trip. I gotta say this is probably the closest I came to finding a virgin area. After tomorrow I think I'm gonna start digging it all to clear out the pulltabs the best I can. Maybe find some gold and all the nickels I'm passing by.
HH, Mike in NJ
 

Attachments

  • first.webp
    first.webp
    118.9 KB · Views: 948
  • 2nd.webp
    2nd.webp
    108.2 KB · Views: 929
  • 3rd.webp
    3rd.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 931
  • 4th.webp
    4th.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 925
Upvote 0
woo-hoo mike !!! awesome day out....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Nice finds!! Congrats on the three silver quarters!!
 
Great finds! Mike, you have hit more in that one visit than I've hit in the past 12 months here in Dacula GA. As a matter of fact, those beautiful quarters convinced me that I'd be far better off coinshooting eBay. I've just about reached the conclusion that someone here pulled the last coin out of the ground years ago, then closed the door. Unless I get lucky this coming weekend, I'm hanging up the old Tesoro and the fairly new Minelab in the basement and planning to read about you guys' finds. :(
So keep 'em coming and best of luck!

w c fields
(dejected in dacula ga)
 
man those are awesome!! :). clean that spot there is alot more there. and don't forget to post the new find pics. 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom