What's new

4 hunts in 2 weeks

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,343
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 hunts in 2 weeks New Pic's

Just got back from Lowtide hunting this past two weeks got out four times in between work and Honeydo list! 10 silver including a spoon and six pieces of gold!!!!! Lots of green coins and alittle bit of Every kind of junk!
 

Attachments

  • image-4200072545.webp
    image-4200072545.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 228
  • image-1423080525.webp
    image-1423080525.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those are some great partime hunts, congrads S n T...:icon_thumleft:

Your setting a tuff pace to keepup with....and only in your second year.:icon_thumleft:
 
great job looks good at some point ill get out congrats
 
Congrats! that is what I call a hunt. Thanks for showing us everything you found and not just the gold. It helps give me an idea of ratios for what I should be finding. Of course, you could always just post 12 pieces of gold at one time and I wouldn't think any less of you. :0
 
Crispin said:
Congrats! that is what I call a hunt. Thanks for showing us everything you found and not just the gold. It helps give me an idea of ratios for what I should be finding. Of course, you could always just post 12 pieces of gold at one time and I wouldn't think any less of you. :0

Hey Crispin thank you I cleaned up some of my gold and silver here are a few pics hope you enjoy!!
 

Attachments

  • image-2030847024.webp
    image-2030847024.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 165
  • image-3389110742.webp
    image-3389110742.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 181
  • image-227402877.webp
    image-227402877.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 166
  • image-2099845639.webp
    image-2099845639.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 151
Silver(sterling) table spoon a Reed&Barton 18th century!! melt value $37 bucks replacement between $199.00 and $420.00:dontknow:!! Hey L... I know you'd like that!! My best spoon ever!!


SnT
 
nice bunch of finds, especially cleaned up. heading to the beach in the morning for a few days, hope to find half that,
 
I congratulate on these finds:occasion14:
 
Awesome finds surfnturf, keep up the good work ,Lep.
 
Thanks Lep good luck at Foxwoods!! Merry Xmas!!


SnT
 
Nice haul!

HH
 
Nice haul .Congratulations on the nice finds .Merry Christmas!!
 
We had a great time at foxwoods, only left 300 there and ran 3500 through the machines to get 35 points on my card, thats how we get free rooms all 52 weeks a year. See ya soon.Lep. (((HAPPY NEW YEAR))).
 
Nice variety of finds.
Looks like the gold and silver cleaned up nicely.
Congrats!
 
Your killing it...great finds...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom