Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• rolex.jpg
    rolex.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3,178
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Nice! I found a look a like in Korea but it stopped working a few days later. Value...9.95

Beauty Gary :icon_thumright:
heres my fake from SOBE

Attachments

• fakerolex.JPG
    fakerolex.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 3,980
CASPER-2 said:
Beauty Gary :icon_thumright:
heres my fake from SOBE

Thats a bummer Don, I have found a fake stainless & gold ladies one also. The first thing I did was get this watch authenticated and appraised by my main jewelry guy. I found and returned a $5000.00 Tag Hauer and got a princely $20.00 reward. I paid my dues and I will enjoy this one until I find a gold one.
Cheers Gary

Last edited:
Wow! that's one I would love to find! Congrats Gary!

unbelieveable find.

I would seriously trade every find from the past 5 years for that one find! I'm a bit of a horologist and once owned that model Submariner and loved it...sold it to help finance some home renovations...sad day!

romeo-1 said:
I would seriously trade every find from the past 5 years for that one find! I'm a bit of a horologist and once owned that model Submariner and loved it...sold it to help finance some home renovations...sad day!

I'd go my last three years. Probably the last 9 if you take out the newfie token. :laughing7:

Great find gary:leprechaun-hat:

Nice watch Gary...congrats.

I found a fake Breitling watch with a CZ incrusted bezel...I thought it was fake from the get go but I was hoping I was wrong...lol.

NJ

Great find ! I would be heartbroken if I lost my Rolex . Have you tried to return it ? They all have serial #s for the watch and the band , all info is recorded and Rolex has all the info .

Horologist :icon_scratch: are we allowed to use words like that on here? Nice Rolex find!!!!

Can you trace those Rolexes through serial numbers or something to find the owner?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back