BEACH-HUNTER
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2007
- Messages
- 411
- Reaction score
- 144
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NORTHEAST, USA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Dual Field PI
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote
0

I have never minded the coils..I have used the Beach Hunter 300 and a modified Beach hunter with the super 12 when it first came out for the DFX. I am now hunting with the Dual Field PI love it! I think the coil is easy to control in the water and surf. I have hunted with other makes/models of detectors some with weighted coils... HATED THEM!!! Have used the Sand shark,tiger shark, excals,AT-Pro, Pirate pro and wader models. I always go back to my favorites Whites PI and Whites Beach Hunter ID's...just using the DF right now will be buying another BH-300 ASAP.Nice hunt with goodies. If you used the Beach Hunter, do you mind the coil wanting to float like a cork. White's advertises its coil as near neutral buoyant, while if floats. It is harder to control in the surf.


