What's new

700

It could be his credit score .
How about his golf handicap ?
Number of boxes he has searched ?
Tell us Mark/
Jim
 
700th 90%er... 40%er? Total keeper halves? Total keeper silver coins? Total wheaties?

Your 700th birthday? Your 700th child? Your 700th anniversary?

Your 700th skunk box? Your 700th f-bomb at getting 700 skunk boxes?

The 700th time I have guessed incorrectly when presented with a post that contains no info but a number?

~Dave
 
AMC rulz said:
I'll bet 700 oz. AMC
It would take almost 5000 40's to make 700 oz. Gotta be something eles. Maybe he joined the 700 club (PTL) :icon_study:
 
My bet is that he is eating popcorn while watching whether or not our tax dollars ($700 billion worth) are going to be used to bail out financial institutions who made unprofitable decisions.

His post seems obvious to me, but maybe I am wrong.

Jim
 
It makes sense Jim... but why would he post that in the CRH forum? It has no place here...

It makes even more sense that he hit a milestone like 700oz or keepers and is celebrating.

And 5,000 40%'s IS doable... just ask LJ and a few others. :P

~Dave
 
You guys are hillarious- thanks I needed a good laugh after the morning I had. One of yous was right- wonder which one haha. HH Mark
 
Silver_Fox said:
AMC rulz said:
I'll bet 700 oz. AMC
It would take almost 5000 40's to make 700 oz. Gotta be something eles. Maybe he joined the 700 club (PTL) :icon_study:

700 oz.?
Passed that mark twice last year.
Maybe he has 700 full boxes of silver now. ;D
 
Or maybe 700 is the box cut off limit from his bank... :o
 
[/quote]

700 oz.?
Passed that mark twice last year.
Maybe he has 700 full boxes of silver now. ;D
[/quote]
Twice? That is impressive. I know LJ got over a K last year but she was pullin handfulls every day LOL. I've lost track of boxes, I was doing 42 a week before vacation- now I'm scaled back to 32. HH all, Mark
 

700 oz.?
Passed that mark twice last year.
Maybe he has 700 full boxes of silver now. ;D
[/quote]
Twice? That is impressive. I know LJ got over a K last year but she was pullin handfulls every day LOL. I've lost track of boxes, I was doing 42 a week before vacation- now I'm scaled back to 32. HH all, Mark
[/quote]


Mark,

So who was right regarding what "700" means?

Jim
 
You give up too easy Jim. AMC had the first correct answer. HH Mark
 
Silver Stripe said:
You give up too easy Jim. AMC had the first correct answer. HH Mark

Congrats!
700 was easy the last year and a half.
I had a couple single pickups at well over 100 oz's each and some dream boxes...
I'l be lucky to break 1000 this year.
 
TXTim said:
Silver Stripe said:
You give up too easy Jim. AMC had the first correct answer. HH Mark

Congrats!
700 was easy the last year and a half.
I had a couple single pickups at well over 100 oz's each and some dream boxes...
I'l be lucky to break 1000 this year.
My best score ever was 63 troy oz.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom