7th Soccer Field Hunt - A Susan And Ring Day

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
I woke up late this morning and decided to hunt an area of a football field I hunt off and on. It was late in the morning and getting pretty hot, so I didn't stay out for that long. It did produce 1 sterling pinky ring and 3 "Grizzlies" school pins.The ring is not that big, but it is a ring.
5th Hunt.JPG
5th Hunt2.JPG
This evening I headed back to the soccer field to finish off this one area I have been working on....and still hoping to at least find one ring in this whole field. Well, I didn't find a ring, but I did find my 2nd Susan B. Anthony dollar. I might take tomorrow off to figure out my next battle plan.
SOCCER FIELD 4.jpg
7th HUNT.JPG

Upvote 0
can't remember....did you say you asked permission to hunt that? Does nobody care when they see a guy swinging a detector over it?

Im sure if anyone cared what I was doing, one of the 8 million sheriffs and city workers who see me every day would have said something by now. Some are curious and inquire of my finds, others tell me other places to go hunt.

Nice finds PM--A good hunt

Congrats on the Susan B. Dollar!! Always love seeing them!!

Hey Piggman, you making the rest of us look bad. Congrats on the Susan B, again. Get back out there and find that ring we all know is there.
HH

Desertfox

PM,
Congrats on the ring and the Suzie B. I love the way you put those aerial shots in your posts. Very neat idea.
Thanks,
MM

Nice diggins piggy!
I knew you'd start findin rings again....
Keep it up bud...

Love finding those dollar coins! Looks like that field is going to deny you the rings. Oh well, at least you are finding coins. The last 3 times out for me all I've found are coins, no gold, no silver. :( Oh well, we know sooner or later the ground will give it up! Have fun and stay cool.

Nice work piggman..seems like you find a ring or two every time you post..you really found a great hunting spot!

HH,
Nat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back