What's new

8/11 Franklin half!

tsabeach

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
West MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50
Spent a few hours in the heat until the sweat and skeeters got to be too much. 1962 Franklin half surprised me along with a small ring that maybe copper or gold since it clean up to a nice shine- will have to have it tested.
 

Attachments

  • P1012098.webp
    P1012098.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 174
Sweet Big Silver, Congrats! :thumbsup:

I hope to dig a Franklin some day.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice tsa, Franklin, my birthdate, can I have it? lol j/k. Sure is a suprise finding big hunks of silver such as that half! ffd
 
Great score on the Franklin half and wheat :thumbsup: I love finding them big silvers ;D
 
Congrats on the Big Silver and ring. Hope that turns out to be gold for you! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice half dollar! the ring looks brass or copper. Congrats!
 
Yep, I believe it is copper :'(
 
WTG on the half! :icon_thumright:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom