8 HOURS, ANYWHERE IS THE USA, WITH YOUR METAL DETECTOR. WHERE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Garbagebill

Nov 1, 2013
San Joaquin valley Ca.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics gamma 6000/Detech 13" Ultimate DD Coil
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Buzz Wilson Bomb Sheath/Lesche digging tool/Black Widow headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
How do you like the M6? I've had one about 7 months and a little heavy but very well made.

The Grand Canyon..... below the most-used "wishing well" spots. There has got to be TONS of coins and probably some discarded wedding bands! TTC

Assuming I would be left alone to hunt......Central Park in New York City on a clear, calm, late spring day, 72 degrees, two days after a good rain, circa 1935.
Ok this might be as good as the White House lawn.8-)

Defenetely the White house lawn, or Gettysburg, however, I will settle for any colonial era cemetary

The entire grounds of Arlington cemetery. Sounds bad I know........but it was originally the family home and farm belonging to Gen. Robert E. Lee. Gotta be some real goodies there!!!!

This wreck

ForumRunner_20131130_101945.png

ForumRunner_20131130_102024.png

ForumRunner_20131130_102138.png

ForumRunner_20131130_102251.png

site

I'm trying to figure out how the White House lawn would be good. Were there really people laying down on it having a picnic? Maybe a few military items are there but what else?

I'm trying to figure out how the White House lawn would be good. Were there really people laying down on it having a picnic? Maybe a few military items are there but what else?

I don't know either, unless soldiers camped on it it the early years,
or when it was set on fire, if that really happened.

San Jacinto Battlefield in Texas. Can't help it I'm a Texan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back