Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,954
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
90 dregrees and thankfully no separation
But when this old you don't complain! 
Got out today to an old favorite site and was happy to see the crop was out and a few goodies had been turned up by the plow. The coin is only the 2nd of the type I have ever dug, and tech. I guess I would have to consider it my oldest as it was countermarked 50 years before my other. Wasn't a bad day at all.
But when this old you don't complain! 
Got out today to an old favorite site and was happy to see the crop was out and a few goodies had been turned up by the plow. The coin is only the 2nd of the type I have ever dug, and tech. I guess I would have to consider it my oldest as it was countermarked 50 years before my other. Wasn't a bad day at all.
Upvote
46
Should be one or two left there. Just hope the conditions are as good as they always have been.
(If I be nice now)
it's a miracle you got the entire coin and what a coin it is , 1500's is as old as it gets on this side . Great digs lately and just when I thought the "Skunk mobile " was done ,, never to be seen again ... Kirk shows up ! The entertainment factor here may have just jumped up a notch ...








