What's new

A cat playing with dolphins

That is so awsome, I don't know which animal is more astounding. Wow!
 
naturegirl said:
That is so awsome, I don't know which animal is more astounding. Wow!

boy do I agree big time..awesome..
 
Here Fishy Fishy Fishy Here's Your Pat Pat!!!! I Know they are Not Fish!!!! I'm Having one of those days Red Say It Was cute and was smiling From ear to Ear Thanks Chug and Red ;D ;D ;D
 
Naturegirl, yup, know what you mean. I was totally surprised at what the cat is doing. He
even comes close to falling in, but he goes back for more. :laughing7:

Hello Rae, it's good to see you again.

Chug and Red, Agreed, LOL, This one does have a tendency to bring on a big smile.

Thank you all, for looking and for your replies.

Ray
 
I am surprised the dolphins didn't take a bite! Maybe because the cat didn't taste like sardines! :tongue3:
 
Yup, if one of the dolphins decided to take a bite, it would be "Good-bye Cat'. :laughing7:

They seem to like the cat's touch on their nose and mouth area.

Kind of unusual play pals.

Thanks for you reply,

Ray
 
Ray that was great! almost one of those, "you have to see it, to believe it", kinda things.
An old boss of mine, had video, of his bird and cat, playing, for 45 minutes, before they finally went to the bottom, of the bird cage, cat fell out, bird fell out right next to him, belly up too!
I would not have believed it, if I didn't see it, with my own eyes! Thanks so much, Precious memories and images.
 
Thanks Pat, glad you liked it. I also have one of a cat and an owl that I just got and
will post it later if I can.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom