C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2017 #1 Ok here's some more! Attachments image.webp 442.7 KB · Views: 81 image.webp 319.2 KB · Views: 84 image.webp 383.6 KB · Views: 77 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 9, 2017 #2 Those are some nice ones. I like to put all of my frame ones in 1 post so I can take it all in at the same time. If you do a lot of single post then it pushes all other post to the bottom and somebodies might get missed.
Those are some nice ones. I like to put all of my frame ones in 1 post so I can take it all in at the same time. If you do a lot of single post then it pushes all other post to the bottom and somebodies might get missed.
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 9, 2017 #3 Very nice !