D dsmikle Full Member Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 176 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2019 #1 Upvote 0
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2019 #2
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2019 #3 Nice stuff. Is that an Afton on the left? If so, it's the most highly developed example that I've seen.
Nice stuff. Is that an Afton on the left? If so, it's the most highly developed example that I've seen.
D dsmikle Full Member Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 176 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2019 Thread Owner #4 I would call it an Afton. I am not the best at Identifying types. I has all the characteristics of one.
I would call it an Afton. I am not the best at Identifying types. I has all the characteristics of one.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2019 #5 Nice points!
D dsmikle Full Member Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 176 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Thank you.
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 21, 2019 #7 Looks you have a Cobbs and Dalton in there! Sweeeet!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2019 #8 Looks like an Afton to me and a really nice example. Everything pictured looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Looks like an Afton to me and a really nice example. Everything pictured looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.