What's new

a few preform pieces

Glenn C

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
422
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I managed yo find a few preform pieces of archaic copper.

The small piece is folded once. Could have been the start of a small conical?

The rectangle piece may be a preform adze.

This little round piece the size of a nickel I can't figure out.

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130702_114343.webp
    ForumRunner_20130702_114343.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 89
  • ForumRunner_20130702_114420.webp
    ForumRunner_20130702_114420.webp
    177 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0
I am not sure, not an expert by any stretch but just to find copper is amazing!
 
Ill have to take your word on it seeing I have zero knowledge on that type of artifact. Thanks for the post, rock
 
I found this at a site I found 2 conical points. Took them several times of heating and banging to get it right. These pieces have definitely been worked by man but just not quite in the form they were making. It is only possible to assume.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom