What's new

A fishing tool?

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this while fishing at the power company forebay, above the middle fork of the Stanislaus. What is it? My guess, a homemade tool to "pick apart" line knots. Tnx. TTC
 

Attachments

  • DSC00060.webp
    DSC00060.webp
    126 KB · Views: 775
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:
awesome!!Thanks....maybe we have a chance now!LOL! :thumbsup:
I posted a thought in general discussion about starting a fishing thread on T.Net, only recieved three replies :dontknow: yet I know there are a lot of fisherman on T.Net :icon_scratch:
It thought it would be a great thread to swop idea's and fishing methods, and tackle :dontknow: and also show some of the fish that we catch.

SS
as said,I dont fish much anymore except for shark,but yea,I know there are a lot of worm drowners!!
 
Upvote 0
we used to catch humungous carp in the Susquehanna River with BIG hooks, twine and nuts and bolts as sinkers and so we could throw the line out far enough to get where they hang....
Some where at least 4 feet,
 
Upvote 0
I doubt they'll sell "boilies" in the US. They're the main bait for carp in Europe. A 1cm square of luncheon meat always worked well for me.

I think the "fishing forum" would come under "hobbies", which is already established?
 
Upvote 0
Carp angling is starting to get big here and of course they are doing everything they can to stop us......problem with that is angling by no means is a practical way to control/manage them.I wish we could all just get along!

Just stopped by the store and got some canned corn,going to soak it in vanilla and syrup tonight.Carp better look out!!! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
hmm at least i wuz forgivivn I tink :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
aa battery said:
hmm at least i wuz forgivivn I tink :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:I'll be yer Huckleberry though :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom