A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with Bob on the habits of the animal used, this squirill pulling an ear of corn into his hole is a sign of a hoard of gold used by the K.G.C. in Nebraska, but there is more to reading him completely than just that information. :icon_thumleft: L.C.

View attachment 1691408
That picture is also telling you that there is a basin area. A nest too. Right side being the west. The shadow shows the sit. Yes you are right. There is more to see. I see that same thing around here. It's showing you where at in the basin to go to.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That picture is also telling you that there is a basin area. A nest too. Right side being the west. The shadow shows the sit. Yes you are right. There is more to see. I see that same thing around here. It's showing you where at in the basin to go to.

Bob, all of that could very well be possible due to the location of the squirrel, however, there was another aspect of his nature to hoard that we were drawn to. If we did not have a map piece recovered at the turtle that had directions and headings in code on it, I would deffinetly consider that avenue in the future.:icon_thumleft:

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have given out quite a bit of my knowledge on vault treasures (here on tnet) but I think its about time for me to move on to bigger and better things (I will check in from time to time) Good luck to you all.

I thank you very much Sandy1. The information you have provided to us is beyond compare. My understanding of what I have seen and found has been enlightened.
Be well, sir.
White Heart

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes thank you for sharing your work. Will there be a top secret guide?

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1,
Thanks again for all the top notch information, you have helped me immensely,
I hope the best to you in your journey.

KCarlson

Greenie
Feb 16, 2019
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You Sandy1.
Your a true gentlemen and scholar and your knowledge and understanding is greatly appreciated.
Don't be too scarce around here.
Your wisdom and kindness has not gone unnoticed.

ART DECO

Greenie
Dec 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most all of the deathtraps I have seen above ground have been large boulders with a square boulder carved under them with a tunnel leading back under the boulder and usually a carved owl or heart or something either inside the hole or looking into the hole from the outside, either that or a crevice with a rock at the back of it that they want you to try and pry out or what looks like a filled in entrance that would make you want to dig under a stack of boulders placed above your head, The only symbol I am aware of that absolutely would be a death symbol is a lightning bolt.

Thank You Sandy1, the reason I asked is that I have seen a sun/shadow heart that is missing one lobe. There is also a shadow priest & shadow Devil looking at same "spot".But I suppose the heart may be complete at a different time of season. Keys said that DT symbols would never be this way but I try to keep my mind open to all things,just wanted another Quality opinion. Thanks for all the info. what gift to it is to read always looking forward to more! Thanks again - Happy Trails Amigo!

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Everyone,

First of all I want to take the chance to Thank Sandy for all he has contributed in the sharing of his knowledge in this subject we all love so much.

Doing field work for all these years,
I have seen what Sandy has been sharing - Making seeing is believing.

I myself am not a Treasure Hunter –
I treat each site I find as an Archaeological site.
so I have to admit to myself, that I am a Sentinel.
in that I do not dig for Treasure, instead only collect data and document to preserve the site I discover –
The big difference is that like sandy, I share knowledge of what I find.

For Example - Sandy writes

Death Traps
Most all of the deathtraps I have seen above ground
have been large boulders with a square boulder carved under them with a tunnel leading back under the boulder
and usually a carved owl or heart or something either inside the hole or looking into the hole from the outside,
either that or a crevice with a rock at the back of it that they want you to try and pry out or what looks like a filled in entrance
that would make you want to dig under a stack of boulders placed above your head,
The only symbol I am aware of that absolutely would be a death symbol is a lightning bolt.

This is why My first rule is to mind whats above your head

On the Padre Trail - in

Heart.jpg

Pointer
Pointer.jpg

Eye Catchers
Trail.jpg

Eye Chacher.jpg

On the Cliff
001.jpg

001 a.jpg

003.jpg

Boulder — Diamond / Egg Shape
004.jpg

Lost Horse :coffee2:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Everyone,

First of all I want to take the chance to Thank Sandy for all he has contributed in the sharing of his knowledge in this subject we all love so much.

Doing field work for all these years,
I have seen what Sandy has been sharing - Making seeing is believing.

I myself am not a Treasure Hunter —
I treat each site I find as an Archaeological site.
so I have to admit to myself, that I am a Sentinel.
in that I do not dig for Treasure, instead only collect data and document to preserve the site I discover —
The big difference is that like sandy, I share knowledge of what I find.

For Example - Sandy writes

Death Traps
Most all of the deathtraps I have seen above ground
have been large boulders with a square boulder carved under them with a tunnel leading back under the boulder
and usually a carved owl or heart or something either inside the hole or looking into the hole from the outside,
either that or a crevice with a rock at the back of it that they want you to try and pry out or what looks like a filled in entrance
that would make you want to dig under a stack of boulders placed above your head,
The only symbol I am aware of that absolutely would be a death symbol is a lightning bolt.

This is why My first rule is to mind whats above your head

On the Padre Trail - in

View attachment 1693452

Pointer
View attachment 1693453

Eye Catchers
View attachment 1693454

View attachment 1693455

On the Cliff
View attachment 1693457

View attachment 1693458

View attachment 1693459

Boulder – Diamond / Egg Shape
View attachment 1693460

Hi Lost Horse,
Do you think these set-ups look like Death Traps?
Good to see you post...
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:
... ~:Crosse :~ ...

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
Hi Lost Horse,
Good to see you post..

-----------------------------------------------------
This is Not a Game — Padre are out to KILL YOU.
There is NO Mine Here..

The visualization of these MARKERS are made for you to find.
WHY?
Its BAIT and BAIT ONLY
That should be your First Number one Rule of Understanding

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Lost Horse,
Good to see you post..

-----------------------------------------------------
This is Not a Game — Padre are out to KILL YOU.
There is NO Mine Here..

The visualization of these MARKERS are made for you to find.
WHY?
Its BAIT and BAIT ONLY
That should be your First Number one Rule of Understanding

Lost Horse,
Thanks for your response. May your pics and words of wisdom,
be of good benefit to the learned, as well as the unlearned,
& the true motives, of the Padre treasure hiders...:thumbsup:
... :sunny: :fish:
:cross:
... ~:Crosse:~ ...

Last edited:

rafet5757

Tenderfoot
Feb 11, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello

180 degrees at a 45-degree angle up into the blue sky. On the first day of Spring at midnight, the green star Beta Librae is visible in the needle's eye. It is what led from the turtle to the jar with the letter, code, key, and cross key buried the same depth under the scales in the compass point. The symbol of the scales represented by Libra. They were placed as the scales of justice for all to see in plain sight, but like the turtle, the scales also have a Spanish treasure symbol meaning. It starts to get crazy from that point. :icon_thumright:

L.C.
View attachment 1575020

barker terazi 105 derece g.doguyamı bakıyor .?
yıldız hesaplarında eksi 15 derece güney yarım kürede 15 saat mesafede ışık hızı ile hesaplarsak 15*10800 =1620000 orbu 16.20 cm veya 162 metre dünyanın dönüş hızı ile yaklaşık 25 metre ben okuduklarımdan anladıgım L YAPMADAN PARAYI ALAMAZSIN DER gökyüzünü yer yüzüne monte ettik tanrı gelse bu sistemi bozamaz der neden ? çünkü tanrının kendi sistemi o zaman 16.20 yada 162 metre ışık hızı noktasına gelecen ve saga 2 buçuk metre kayacan 15 saatte ışık 1620000 km yol alır dünya 24975 km döner

rafet5757

Tenderfoot
Feb 11, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We believe the 0 above the E on its back is representing the Moon because there are no rays on it. It is obviously in the Mid-Day or Midnight position on the Summer Solstice determined by the symbol on the left indicating high noon on the Summer Solstice. at noon on that day, we have photographed the shadows and ground and studied it for quite some time. The needle's eye does not leave a dot on the ground in its shadow. We first thought it may have pointed to the spot on the ground in front of the turtle's nose.:dontknow:

L.C.

View attachment 1575023 View attachment 1575024

hedefin bence 14.80 cm güneybatı 114 derece 252 derece kış gün dönümü
yaz gün dönümü 15.30 cm 66 derece 297 derce kuzey batı gün dönümlerine göre ama 90 ...180 bence senın işaret E NİN TAM ORTASIN DA daire
eger ay ise dolunay dogdugunda güneş batar batıya bakıcan

rafet5757

Tenderfoot
Feb 11, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello

I have asked many times for people to share the size of the cross on here over the years and since nobody has been willing to share I think its about time for me to divulge the Secret Cross Measurements.

If you do have a Cross in order to verify it try going 33 feet on top and 33 feet on each arm and 99 feet for the leg which will be

132 feet or (4x33) from the (top tip of the cross) to the (bottom tip) and 66 feet from (one arms tip to the other arms tip)

749.jpg

748.jpg

737.jpg

sandy1 senın fikrin ne bu konuda

Last edited:

ill1

Greenie
Sep 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a marker like the squirrel feeding but it is a bird feeding chicks.

ill1

Greenie
Sep 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markeddarkdogtopo.jpg hope this works been awhile my cross and bird marker and topo map upper circle is perfect match to river we work on.and dog head.and where the river stops on dogtopo there is another drill hole located there.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread