A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
All I care about here is the truth. I post facts that can be verified by anyone. I post speculations that I can and do support with arguably convincing circumstantial evidence. I nearly always preface unproven conjectures with an "IMO" disclaimer, not an excuse of some sort. Since TNet is a discussion forum and not a blog, I question allegations that have absolutely no support other than someone's hopes and dreams. That's what forums are for.

Understandably, many folks get angry when their allegations are questioned, likely because they already know they can't back them up. Their reaction is predictable, they trash the source of their frustration - in this case, me. Some of their accusations are hilarious. It doesn't bother me because I understand human nature, but I will call them on it because an ad hominem attack is not a discussion. That's why I tend to IGNORE these types. If people can't live with my persona, then they ought to put me on IGNORE too. I don't care. This includes you too.

Re sandy1. I wish him and his followers the best. He has not provided the type of verification or circumstantial evidence that I am interested in, and my life is full enough with more compelling projects to put my time into - mostly non-treasure hunting things. I could be wrong about the guy, and if I spent eyeball time with him I might change my mind. A person has to be flexible if he wants the truth. But frankly, all this "treasure for everyone" talk on a public forum sounds too much like whiskey talk to me.

Ok, yer on ignore startin next week lol, & I accept your position, see the reality & wisdom in it.
Also see the naysayer part of it because you don't seem to put any weight, or not enough value
on the fact that I, & others I believe, have seen these same types of markers, grouped into the
association with, and also in very similar if not close to same type alignments, as what sandy1
has I believe gracefully & generously worked to organize & present here, not to make a dime
with. Since you don't have the motivation, don't seem to need the extra potential resources,
& are more interested in other probably equally, or more interesting things, doesn't mean
you have to put those of us down, just because you're not interested, don't believe, even
simply because of being skilled enough that you can. Does that make any reasonable
kind of sense? I just think the mocking aspect is well far below some of the people
who do have a lot of high level qualities like yourself, & it's a non productive step
down... But thanks for your honesty... Again.
... :sunny: :fish: 8-)
:cross:
... ~:Crosse:~ ...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, for whomever wrote the first two lines of your post (I assume sandy1?): I'm not trying to convince people your information is incorrect. Get it straight once and for all - I'm saying that you have not convinced me in any way that it is. That's why I'm not interested in spending the time to pursue it. For those who believe in what you're doing, I repeat - good luck to you.

Would likely be more constructive, if not for the often mocking sounding tone?
Since you are obviously able to help with all that you DO know & seem to enjoy
trying to do so, why not utilize that position fully, & leave negativity for others...
Just sayin, there's enough negativity, "Because you've not yet proved it to me."

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Would likely be more constructive, if not for the often mocking sounding tone?
Since you are obviously able to help with all that you DO know & seem to enjoy
trying to do so, why not utilize that position fully, & leave negativity for others...
Just sayin, there's enough negativity, "Because you've not yet proved it to me."

Well, I'm not one for identity politics, virtue signaling or strangers suggesting behavior upgrades for me. This is the last time I'll mention it: if you don't agree with me, simply ignore me and move on. No hard feelings - do your own thing.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I'm not one for identity politics, virtue signaling or strangers suggesting behavior upgrades for me. This is the last time I'll mention it: if you don't agree with me, simply ignore me and move on. No hard feelings - do your own thing.

Forget the identity politics rebel,
behavior status is now downgraded,
clearance revoked, da da da, LOL
Have a good one, later on...

But Don't expect pics w/chisel marks...8-)
... :sunny: :fish:

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need to spend more time learning. Wither you get something from someone else ideas or not. Spending time bickering with others is counter productive. It throws off the thread. I get banned for just talking about the Jesuit stuff in another thread. Trying to educate others. This is treasure Net where we discuss treasure related stuff. Not get into pis sing contest.
Thanks I feel better.
Bob

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two choices, end the insults or thread will be locked, Crosse, you know our rules too.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C., a couple questions. 1) What is a "Spanish compass point?" 2) What is the "Motherly corner?"

If I am not mistaken, the Spanish marked a point of a triangle sometimes with a flat stone on top of several round ones with another pointer stone sometimes used on top of that. The Motherly corner of a triangle as I have learned it is the one that is located farthest north.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
In most of the cases, I have read and what I have read you guys talking about it seems to me that the Spanish only marked one heading from one marker to another. I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of them marking more than one heading with something like a compass rose located near the marker. It resembles a death star in my case and it has several letters and numbers around it.

Thanks, L.C.:icon_thumright:

compass rose.jpg

Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Hello and good evening everyone. I made an example of a chain trail cross layout that Sandy1 is describing. Please confirm if this is how it works from point to point on the cross. I also added a few questions in there for you Sandy to confirm. Thank you.

Attachments

• CHAIN TRAIL CROSS.png
    CHAIN TRAIL CROSS.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 83

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
In most of the cases, I have read and what I have read you guys talking about it seems to me that the Spanish only marked one heading from one marker to another. I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of them marking more than one heading with something like a compass rose located near the marker. It resembles a death star in my case and it has several letters and numbers around it.

View attachment 1689482

Thanks for the info, L.C. I hadn't heard either of those two terms before. If you have two directions pointed to from one point, I guess I'd explore in both directions, then note and map anything you find. Also, the azimuths from the starting point may have some bearing on the puzzle (pardon the pun). For example, subtract or add their values and travel in that new direction. Good luck, these Organization mysteries were likely simple for their creators but not for snoopers.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
It resembles a death star in my case and it has several letters and numbers around it.

View attachment 1689482
I have seen one of these at a yard, on top of an opening with a sacred monument inside (Mother Mary),
but it was really small & worn off in extreme weather rain beating & blowing, running off for many years.
Naturally, I wondered what it was, & tried to locate & match up the closest interpretation that I could find.
Now I do understand more, say from years of close study & observations, but still have a ways to go yet...
... BTW ~ The witch boulder looks in the close (haven't checked compass)or almost exact direction line,
though that's 3 deep creeks away, about 275 yds. or so., from where it was carved. Nothing else like
letters or #'s are carved around it, but markers within sight in multiple angles/distances/locations...
... :sunny: :fish: ...Thanks for the interesting question L.C.
:cross: ...

Last edited:

ART DECO

Greenie
Dec 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only caught an aura after dark with the JVC VHS-c setup, I have tried with the w10 but have never caught an aura after dark with it,

Normally the crisscross spot is one point of a cross, I personally have never found the cache to be at the crisscross spot however Calvin keys did, so its always worth checking out.

Hey Sandy1 speaking of Calvin Keyes, he stated that deathtrap symbols would never be Sun/shadow symbols,would you agree with this?Thank you.

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1689482

LC, it reminds me of this cubocatrahedron prime number " star".

WH

Attachments

• cuboctahedron2-cleaned.jpg
    cuboctahedron2-cleaned.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Sandy1 speaking of Calvin Keyes, he stated that deathtrap symbols would never be Sun/shadow symbols,would you agree with this?Thank you.

Most all of the deathtraps I have seen above ground have been large boulders with a square boulder carved under them with a tunnel leading back under the boulder and usually a carved owl or heart or something either inside the hole or looking into the hole from the outside, either that or a crevice with a rock at the back of it that they want you to try and pry out or what looks like a filled in entrance that would make you want to dig under a stack of boulders placed above your head, The only symbol I am aware of that absolutely would be a death symbol is a lightning bolt.

ill1

Greenie
Sep 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 1 we found in mo is a rectangle stone 3'x6'x2' crammed into a crevice inside a cave seems if it is removed the upper portion of entrance will fall and lock u in cave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions