What's new

A must read before it is to late!

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A must read by all. :BangHead:
Al Holden from Prostock has a great article posted on his web site titled
"EVERY TREASURE HUNTER SHOULD READ THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"
Please read this article by Clicking Here, it pertains to the following picture (Copied from Wolverine Research & Recovery Club )& more important, the future of our hobby.
I copied the link from another good treasure forum I belong to. Treasure Hunter Recovery method and manners for metal detector users. Beware of the mail order metal detector purchaser!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You should copy and paste this to the forum, actually it should be a stiky thread with this since it is very very important.
Thanks
 
I second this.....Thanks Sandman for posting- I really do hope people pay attention! It is so important so that every place is not shut off to people who do the right when metal detecting. Those whom are ignorant and don't seem to care- I'd love to just give them a swift kick in the rump. But they know who they are! Maybe if each one trips in an uncovered hole they left.... then they might re-think their actions!
 
this should be sent out with all new detectors!
 
cntrydncr1 said:
this should be sent out with all new detectors!


It sure should be. If you ask me there are to many people that are not into this as a hobby.
 
A must read by all. :BangHead:
Al Holden from Prostock has a great article posted on his web site titled
"EVERY TREASURE HUNTER SHOULD READ THIS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"
Please read this article by Clicking Here, it pertains to the following picture (Copied from Wolverine Research & Recovery Club )& more important, the future of our hobby.
I copied the link from another good treasure forum I belong to. Treasure Hunter Recovery method and manners for metal detector users. Beware of the mail order metal detector purchaser!

Great post, and Thank You for sharing it Sandman!!
 
Great post and so very important. Thanks for posting.

Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom